~ 006 ~

꧁꧂

꧁꧂

mayayoon

liked by badalee__, taeoxo_nct and more...

mayayoon It's out! I had the honor of helping choreograph Zoo by Nct x MIKA with the wonderful Taeyong and Bada Lee!
taeoxo_nct mikatsunoda nct badalee__

taeoxo_nct 나는 이것에 대해 너와 함께 일하면서 멋진 시간을 보냈어! 도와줘서 고마워 ♥️ (I had a great time working with you on this! Thank you for your help)
  ~mayayoon ♥️
badalee__ 곧 다시 함께 일하자! (Let's work together again soon!)
  ~mayayoon 우리는 해야 해! (We have to!)
user63 No wonder why I like this choreography so much! My bias and my two favorite choreographers made it!
mikatsunoda ♥️
user74 Maya and Bada are looking a little too good in that video...
user58 Maya really went from only choreographing for Mika and straight to working with Nct and Bada Lee, proud is an understatement ♥️
~mayayoon Thank you so much for your support, it means a lot! 😘

꧁꧂

Bada sat in her room contemplating whether or not to text Maya. Yes, she was the one that asked for her number, and to be quite honest she's not sure how she mustered up the courage to do just that, but somehow she did. And now she's scared to send her a simple text.

She was going to ask her on a friendly date out to Han River or a cafe, but she didn't want Maya to take it the wrong way so she backed out. Opting for the safer option and most likely the more enjoyable option, she asked Maya about holding a collab class together for Zoo, it was only put out yesterday and she already saw many reels and TikToks of people taking on the challenge of the choreography. She has done this many times before with Ghost by Taeyong, Rover by Kai with Jrick, and many more so this wouldn't be anything new to her, but Maya on the other hand? She didn't know if she would be up for the idea or not.