Lesson Learned

Then it was the day.

She went home happy and excited to check how her story has been. She stormed in her room and quickly grabbed her phone from the desk.

Then, she laid her back on her bed and opened the app. She checked her story stats and it had 1 view. The view that she had given herself while re-checking the word spellings.

She felt devastated. All this wait. All this hope. Flowed in the river. And went away.

Then, she closed the app without searching any further, threw her phone on the other side and grabbed her pillow as she cried on it.

" All of this waiting. It's all a waste. I bet no one likes it, that's why no one read it.... " She said sobbing as she cried herself to sleep.

Later, the next morning, she went to school just like any other day. But, it was different today. Her life perspective was about to change today.

She reached her school and entered her classroom. It was empty. Not many kids had arrived. She went straight for her desk and sat with her head buried under hands.

Soon, it was lunch break. She went out her class and headed to the canteen. Oberthinking, if she would ever be able to become a great writer.

Although, she was down. Thousands of ideas were popping in her mind for her story. A lot! Really good ideas. That made her think.

'No! I must not give up! I'll keep on writing till someone finally notices me. I will make my dream come true. ' she thought while walking back home from school.

After lunch, she went back to grab her phone and without wasting a single second, she started writing the next part of her story. She thought, ' I only posted 1 part after all. Who would want to read a story with only 1 part. I must publish atleast 10 till I stop posting for a while and see if there is any success. ' as she wrote her 2nd part of the story and posted it.

Episode 1 of 'The Struggles Of Being A Writer' finishes here.

Stay tuned for the next episode!

Moral :- Just because we are not getting enough views or votes, doesn't mean we should stop. Our dream must be so powerful that it keeps us going and longing for what we crave. Even if it sometimes seems that there is nothing happening. No progress. Still! We must keep on going. There must be the focal point which we have to cross to endulge in the happiness we will get.