Goons

Firstly I wanna clear some things. I am not making Taehyung a criminal or murderer. He is not a dark villain. Both Taehyung and jungkook are fuck boys and arrogant. Taehyung takes Annie's words as his disrespect but they both are not aware of the fact that it's because of her lack of showing emotions.

And this is a story don't take it seriously. I also love Taehyung but we can't make a story by only positive things.

I hope you understand.

Now back to the story.......

Jungkook's pov

What should I do? How to melt this Hitler? How can anyone be like this? I mean last night I gave her a long ass proposal lecture and now she is behaving like nothing happened.

Think jungkook! Think!

We are currently in our van and she didn't looked at me for once.
I pulled my phone out.

I am so trusfrated. Let's watch something.

I started watching a drama.

Something caught my mind, in this drama female lead is also like miss manager.cold hearted. But when some goons attacked on her and male lead saves her, she accepted her feelings for him.

Does this works on real life too?

What if I do the same thing?

She will be very impressed! Offcourse she will come to me running. 'I love jungkook I was an idiot who was running from my feelings. Now I understand no one can be like you. You are the best jungkook. I have fallen for you '.

I smiled thinking how will she look saying these things to me.

So now I have to hire some boys for my work.

What a mind I got! I am proud of myself.

Yes! Wohoo no one stop me now. Miss manager be ready to be mine!

RM was discussing with members about the award show. Annie, Nia, somi and other some staff members were also presented there.

Annie diverted her eyes towards jungkook slowly and caught him already staring at her. Unknowingly she felt happiness that his eyes are on her.

She looked away and her eyes travels towards Taehyung who was also staring her. Taehyung smirks as he caught her looking at him. She rolls Her eyes on him.

Taehyung raise his brows in challenging manner.

This time he looks at somi and smirks pissing her more.

Annie clenches her fists.

He Again looked at her and make his way towards somi.

"How are you ?" He asked her softly standing next to somi.

Somi felt butterflies in her stomach by his deep and husky voice.

Taehyung looks at Annie who was glaring him. He smirks knowing he is succeding in pissing her off.

"I am good . How are you?" Somi asked shyly.

Annie was not the only who wasn't liking them together there is one person more who was clenching his fists angrily.

It was jin. He clearly warned her many times but she doesn't want to understand. Now he have to do something big.

Jimin's eyes were on Nia and Nia's eyes were on hobi. It was paining his heart but he knows she is also in pain and her pain is bigger than him.