Friendships

The  knock on Jungkook's door made him open his eyes. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and looked beside him.

A huge smile crept on his face. The woman whom he loves from the core of his heart Is sleeping in his arms.

"I just want to wake up like this every single morning." He pecked her forehead.

He again heared a knock. He softly gets up from the bed and opens the door.

"What took you so long?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook puts a finger on his lips to shushed him.

Jimin furrowed his brows.
Taehyung was also with Jimin.

"Is there someone inside your room?" Jimin asked whispering.

Jungkook smiled shyly.

Jimin felt bad thinking that he is again doing the playboy things but Taehyung smirks...

"We have practice kook." Jimin said with heavy heart.

"Yeah I am sorry actually I didn't slept whole night that's why I am late. Give me 5 minutes I am just coming."

Taehyung smirks wider knowing he was having sex with anyone last night for sure.

But his smirk fade and his face turns pale when he saw a walking figure coming towards them.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" Annie asked rubbing her eyes.

Jimin's heart feel at ease seeing her there.

She rejected my kiss last night and slept with him afterwards...

Taehyung thoughts and clenched his fists.

"You should sleep Annie. Your body needs rest." Jungkook said softly making her heart flutter.

What does he mean by her body needs rest?did they got intimated last night? N..no it can't be?!!

Annie's eyes travels towards Taehyung.

"I hope you are in your senses now Mr. Kim."

Jungkook Chuckles. She is so straightforward.

But he didn't knew the main reason why she was taunting Taehyung.

"I should go now." She said and left from there.

"What was she doing in your room?" Jimin asked amusingly.

"We slept together last night." Jungkook replied.

Little did he know his every word is stabbing someone's heart.

"Why?" Taehyung asked in an angry tone.

"Nothing hyung we were just talking and we didn't knew when we fall asleep."

"It's okk kook. I am so happy that it was her. " Jimin replied smiling.

"I already told you hyung. There is only one woman in my life now....and she is my miss manager."

Jimin nods his head....

"How do you know that she is the one?" Taehyung asked coldly.

"My heart tell me hyung. Whenever I am around her my heart beats very fastly."

Taehyung recalls the moment whenever he was with her, his heart also beats fastly.

"I want to see her in front of my eyes every time."

So do I!!

"My eyes lights up whenever I sees her. I feel happiness around her. I just want to hold her and never let her go."