Notice

In clarification, this is a fanfiction that serves the idea of well-known personalities in an alternative fictional universe (AU). All of the names, characters, and personalities mentioned are in no way affiliated with any real-life personalities, brands/companies, and people, whether living or dead. This fanfiction and self-made project serves as a mere form of entertainment media for fan consumption only.

❈ Please do not re-upload the story elsewhere without permission, as all fictional stories published were the author's original. In addition, do anticipate any sudden edits and adjustments along the way, or even after the chapter is long published. The author isn't a professional fiction writer! Although fluent in English, it's common to make occasional mistakes at times.

❈ This story was first and originally published in Joylada UK [prior to the shutdown] for Billkin's birthday and coincidentally, music release back in 2022. However, this current version has been immensely revised and updated with a new plot and additional chapters.

Lastly, your comments regarding the characters and storyline are always welcome here! You may also contact me (@/bkppfication) on all across social media platforms as well.

Thank you so much for reading ☻