#14 | Yachis demons

Fairy pussy 🧚🏻‍♀️🌸

3:25 pm - Saturday

Maneater
Ok can anyone call bc
I wanna plan How im
gonna bash that Tsukishima
kid at the fucking training camp.

Queenpussyboss
Ok wow great conversation
starter 😭

Picklepants
I WILL BABE

Queenpussyboss
Me too

Fairygodmother
I would But im busy
rn im Sorry 😭😭

Meaneater
It's okay princess 😖😖

Yacheese
Can I call?

Maneater
YES OFC?!!!

Picklepants
Yachi girl who hurt you

Yacheese
We don't talk about it

Maneater
Miss Girls Battling Demons

Queenpussyboss
😭😭

Incoming call from
fairy pussy🧚🏻‍♀️🌸: Maneater

Accept | decline

Accept

-—-

"HEY PRETTIES" Yukie screamed like a child getting kidnapped at a park.

"YUKIE IM FUCKING WEARING AIRPODS, FULL VOLUME TOO!" Kaori screamed back making you laugh.

"Hi!" Yachi Said as She joined the call, her face popping up. She looked exactly how you pictured her.

"Hiii!!" You said back.

"Ok yachi! So, what are some good ways you think we can sneak up on Tsukishima and slit his throat." Yukie asked, weirdly excited.

"Oh! Um..." Yachi looked extremely concerned.

"Yukie your scaring the poor girl..." You shake your head, Kaori was too busy disconnecting her AirPods.

"Oops, my bad." She smiled "No But in all seriousness is he annoying?" She asked the blonde

"I mean he doesn't talk that much he's just kinda rude..." Yachi shrugs. "I'd say Tanaka or Nishinoya are more annoying."

You chuckle slightly, she was so serious about it but the way she said it without hesitation was a little funny.

"I think all guys are annoying so," Kaori added sounding like a robot slightly.

You were about to agree when there was a knock on your bedroom door.

"What?!" The door opened and obviously, it was Your Brother, you were the only ones home right now.

"Just letting you know-" he stopped.
"Y/N why is there a pickle hanging above your bed?"

"Manifesting." You shrug like it was normal, which it very much was.

You turn your head back to the Girls on call.

"Is that Akaashi?!" Yukie says to which you nodded.

"WHORE!" She screams.

"Excuse me?!" Keiji walk into Frame and you move your phone towards him a bit.
Yukie sticking her tongue out, Kaori's Internet was cutting out so she was just frozen, and Yachi was just staring into space (battling her demons)

"Did you just call me a whore?"

"Yes, yes I did."

You started laughing slightly, Kaori was trying to talk but it kept cutting out and Yachi was still staring into space.

"Is she seizing..?" You asked, with caution. (Didn't want her demons coming after you too)

"Possibly..." Yukie nodded, also with caution.

You shrug it off and turn to your brother. "Ok, so what do you want?"

"Bokuto and Konoha are coming over." He says flatly.

"Are you serious?!" You whine. "Not Konoha!!"

"Y/N lock your door!" Yukie yelled.

"I CAN'T I BROKE IT!"

It was at this point that Your brother started exiting your room, WITH CAUTION (maybe Yachis demons did come after you)

"Girl how did you break it?!" Yukie was holding back a laugh.

"I tried shoving a pickle in it.." You frown.

"I'm not even going to ask—" Yukie was cut off by Yachi screaming.

"AHHHHHHHH"

-—-