10K SPECIAL <33

— - — (KONOHAS POV) — - —

I had known Akaashi for a while now, almost a year, but he failed to mention that he had a little sister?

I mean Bokuto knew. NOT ME THOUGH.

It was nearing the end of my second year of high school, the same as Boktuo. Though Akaashi was still a first year.

It was the first time I was ever going to Akaashi's house, and I'm only now finding out about this Legendary Y/N Akaashi.

"Oh, and what's really cool is that she and Akaashi are less than a year apart!" Bokuto beamed.

"Stop acting like she's a goddess, she used to keep pet garden snails when she was eight." Akaashi rolled his eyes.

(Erm I used to do that 😔)

"Okay, well that just means she's fun, at least she's not some bum like you?" I say back to him with a laugh.

"Don't say that, you don't even know her," Akaashi says as we walk up his driveway.

I shrug, "Well I'm about to."

I would have met her sooner if she actually walked home with us, but her middle school is in the opposite direction so she takes a completely different route.

He walks through his front door, Bokuto and I following closely behind.

"Hi Keiji Mum just went to work, she had a night shift!" A voice said from the lounge room, the H/C head turned around.

"Oh Hi, Bokuto! And who the fuck are you?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"I'm the amazing Konoha, I'm sure your brother has mentioned me before—"

"Nope doesn't ring a bell!" She said before scrolling on her phone again.

My face drops and Bokuto falls onto the ground in laughter, even Akaashi lets out a small chuckle.

She turns her phone off and stands up.

"Nah I'm just messing with ya! Akaashi talks about how annoying you are, that's about it."

My face stays the same but this time turn to Y/N's brother. He had a hand on his mouth trying to muffle his slight laughter.

"Anywho, I'm gonna go have a shower." The girl says before disappearing around the corner.

Bokuto was still laughing so I slapped him on the back of his head, making him stop immediately.

"Hey! What was that for?" He pouts.

"For laughing!" I spit back.

"Akaashis laughing too?!" Bokuto says rubbing the back of his head.

"Well, he kinda scares me so."

- — -

"I'm thirsty!" I say for the 100th time, it was around eight PM and I had only been here for about two hours, but Akaashi clearly wanted both me and Bokuto gone.

Not like we were going to leave until we had to though.

"Then go get something to drink dickhead." Akaashi scoffs.

"No, because your house is probably haunted and I don't wanna get possessed, that's like my biggest fear!" (Foreshadowing 😼)

"My house isn't fucking haunted, get your lazy ass up and go get some water yourself!"

I whine before walking out into his hallway, I find my way to the kitchen and almost start levitating when I hear a scream.

"Oops, Sorry you scared me." Akaashi number two was in there eating a jar of pickles.

"Shit sorry, Akaashi?"
"Oh call me Y/N I don't mind!" The girl smiled warmly at me, she was actually extremely pretty.

Not like I would ever do anything though, that's weird she's my best friend's sister.

"Ah okay," I nod my head trying to remember why I came here in the first place, I then felt the dryness in my throat.

"your brother told me I could get some water so..." I say awkwardly.

"Oh! The cups are in there!" She points to a cupboard above the kitchen benches.

I nod a thank you before collecting one and filling it with water, the girl still quietly munching on her pickles.

"Hey Y/N?" I saw myself turning my head to the girl.

"Yes?"
"If I were to ask about embarrassing stories of your brother, would you tell me them?"

She slams her jar of pickles onto the bench, her eyes wide with excitement.
"UM, YES?!"

She leans forward, "What do you wanna know?!"

"Literally anything." I smile as she looks around trying to think.

"Oh here's a good one, he fully sharted when he was like eight and he had to go home because of it."

I began to laugh a little, "He fucking what?!"

"Yeah I know, and I would deny that he was my brother because of it." She shrugs grabbing her jar of pickles again.

More stories started to spill from her mouth, I watched her as she talked.

Maybe I take back my words.

It wouldn't be THAT weird to have a crush on your friends little sister, would it?

- — -

(This whole chapter was an idea from the lovely and amazing nadielol_xd  ily boo 😘)

— A BIG THANKYOU! —

UM SO LITERALLY THANKYOU SOSOSOSOSOSPSOSOSOOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSSOOS MUCH FOR 10K READS OMFG

LIKE THIS FEELS SO CRAZY I CANT BELEIVE THIS LIKE HUH

PINCH ME?

LIKE I AM SO FOREVER GRATEFUL FOR THIS I WANNA GIVE YOU ALL A BIG BIG SMOOCH

or Yk, a whole make out sesh if your up to that 🤷🏻‍♀️

BUT SERIOUSLY THANKYOU LIKE WHAT THE HELL

LIKE LESS THAN A MONTH AGO I WAS THANKING YOU GUYS FOR 1K AND NOW ITS 10K???

LIKE THIS IS CRAZYYYYYY

I LITERALLY LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH OMFG 💕💕

SO HERES THUS LITTLE ONESHOT OF HOW KONOHA FELL FOR (Y/N) AND LIKE SAID BEFORE THIS WAS NOT MY IDEA

AGAIN, I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH MWAH MWAH MWAH