#24 | Hide and seek

The time was currently twelve thirty am as you ran around the dark hallways of the school.

You were currently playing hide and seek but in the dark. With Konoha, Bokuto, Kuroo, Lev, Yukie, Yachi, Kageyama, Hinata, Tanaka and Nishinoya.

The seeker was running around with their phone flash on, and that seeker was you.

You heard laughing from behind you, quickly you shot your head to look in that direction but you saw nothing there.

"Can y'all stop tryna scare me?!" You say cautiously, "Because I am actually scared!"

You turn a corner and see a shadow quickly leave your line of sight, you shine your light in that direction, but nothing is there.

You decide not to overthink this knowing if you start to scare yourself, your first instinct will be to scream at the top of your lungs.

You turn back around and decide to walk away from the shadow you saw.

"It's not real... you're just extremely single and now your brains tryna make all the fictional men you like come to life..." You whisper to yourself to try and calm your panicked state.

You hear a patting sound coming from the hallway in front of you.

Now, this could be a lot of things.

Footsteps were the most reasonable, it did sound like bare feet slapping against the ground.

You decide to look anyway, because if you did end up finding someone it would just mean that you wouldn't be walking around alone anymore.

And it honestly could have been Bokuto, maybe Lev stole his shoes.

You see some half-bald kid squatting in front of a trash can eating a banana peel.

He had brown hair but a yellow mohawk type of thing, he wasn't wearing shoes so that explains the sound. But his toes were spread and gripping onto the floor.

The boy stared at you in fear, eyes widening as he held onto the banana peel.

"What the fuck are you doing?" You ask, you recognised him from Nekoma, you just didn't know his name.

"I got hungry..." He drops the banana peel and stands up, "what are you doing?" He smirks at you.

"Yeah no, goodbye." You say turning back around the way you came.

"Hey, wait?!"

- — -

Meanwhile, over with Bokuto he was just mindlessly walking around the halls, following what he thought was Kuroo.

It was hard to tell from how dark it was but it made sense, I mean who else would it be?

"Dude I'm kinda shitting myself right now..." Says Bokuto as his eyes scan for something in the dark, but was left with nothing as all he can see is pitch black.

When he didn't get an answer from the boy in front of him he rolled his eyes.

"C'mon, I know I slapped your ass really hard before but that doesn't mean you have to give me silent treatment..." Again he got no answer.