Chapter one

Viserya Pov

I put the rest of my bags in my car with my dad's help

I put the rest of my bags in my car with my dad's help. I turned towards dad and saw how anxious he is being. "Dad, what is wrong?" I asked him as I closed the trunk. "You know you have never been separated from me. I just fear you would get hurt when I can't protect you. You are my maricle child, my little girl, my little wolf. I know you can protect yourself but I fear that while I'm gone you are going to get hurt." Dad told me as he sighs. I hug him. "I'll be okay. You are only a phone call away. I'll call you if I need anything or I need you to protect me. Just make us whole again and find your mate. Just like I'll be if they are in Beacon Hills." I told him.

Dad nodded. "I know and that's why I have your uncle Finn and Kol already there waiting for you with a friend of mine. I made this guy who he is today before he ran off with the anger of losing his family. Peter Hale. He is there. Living with your uncles. Hiding from his nephew right now. He is a bit dangerous but he will protect you." Dad told me. I nodded. "I'll miss you dad and I love you, always and forever." I said as I tear up. "I love you too, my little wolf. Always and Forever." He said as he cries alil.

Last time I saw him cry was when I tapped into my magic and showed him how Uncle Henrik was on the other side looking over us. I actually have a surprise for him that uncle Kol and Uncle Finn has been helping me with when they weren't daggered in a box while in our basement.

Dad kissed my forehead one last time. "Call me the second you get to the house." Dad told me. I nodded as I get into my car and he gets into his car. "Have a safe trip little wolf and try to stay out of trouble. "Dad told me. "No promises. You forgot I'm your child." I said as Dad chuckles. I drive away and Dad drives next to my car until a certan spot. We smile at each other one last time before driving different ways.

 We smile at each other one last time before driving different ways

Five days later I finally got to Beacon Hills, California. Virginia is 4-5 days away. So after a few stops and a lot of coffee, monsters and candy, I made it without a rest stop. I drive up the driveway and knowing my father had this mansion made for me and the family like the over-mansions we have, even the ones back before I was born. I park the car in the garage. I get out of the car and grab my stuff and bring it inside the house.

"Uncle Finn?! Uncle Kol?! Peter?! I'm here!" I said as I put my suitcases by the staircases. I heard a whoosh. "Ah, my favrite niece!" Uncle Kol said as he threw me over his shoulder and spins around in vampire speed. I giggles while getting dizzy. "Kol! Put our niece down before you make her throw up on you." Finn told uncle Kol. Kol puts me onto my feet and I stumbles to uncle Finn while giggling. I hug Finn. "Nice to see you again uncle Finn." I told him as he hugs me back. I hear a whoosh again and I turn to see my bags missing. "Kol took them to your room. Here. Let me show you around and you'll meet peter when he gets back in a few days." Finn said and I nodded.

Uncle Finn showed me my room, the basement, where I can practice my magic and many more rooms but my lord the kitchen is freaking huge. Right now I'm in my room unpacking when Kol walks in. "Dove, your father called and said that he will be doing the ritual tonight and that he has found his mate. But also by the time he gets here you'll be at school and that you'll be with your mates." Uncle Kol told me. I nodded as I'm putting clothes away.

After an hour of unpacking, I went downstairs with my keys. I see Uncle Kol and Finn in the kitchen talking. "I'm going to walk around the town." I told them and they nodded. "Keep your phone on you and call us if you need us to get you." Uncle Finn told me. "And be safe, This town is full of supernatural things." Uncle Kol told me. I nodded as I hug them. I left the house and started walking while listening to music.

As I walks I see three teenagers that are most likely my age looking at me in confusion and curiously. I send them a shy smile until I saw a boy with spiked up dark brown hair while wearing a flannel and another boy who have a crooked jaw. I started blushing and thank god no one noticed it as I walk past them. I hear my inner witch, vampire and Wolf screaming at me for not going to them as they're my mates.

"Hey, new girl!" I heard someone yelled. I turn to see three teenagers. I look around before pointing to myself. A girl with strawberry blonde hair nods. "Yeah you." She said as they walk towards me. I tilted my head slightly. "What are you?" The boy with the crooked jaw asks me. I smelled that he is a werewolf but a different kind from me and my father. "Who's asking?" I asked him. I saw that the boy who is my other mate looks at me with dominant eyes, basically silently telling me to answer his friend's answer.

I look down. "I'm a tribrid. First of my kind. First in my family." I whispered and I felt someone's thumb and pointer finger on my chin making my head lift up. "Speck up, princess." The boy told me. I whimpers softly. His eyes softens along with the other mate's eyes as he pulls me into his chest. "Be a good girl for me. Now answer my friend's question, princess." he told me. I nodded. "I'm a tribrid. It's best if my uncles answers the rest of the questions for you." I told them.

They nodded. "Let's call Derek and have him and his pack meet up at your house." The crooked jaw mate said and I nodded. "Give me your address and I can drive us there." The boy who is wearing a flannel said. I nodded as I told him my address as the crooked jaw mate texts this Derek guy. "I'm Lydia." The Strawberry Blonde girl told me. I smile at her. "I'm Viserya and yes that's my actual name and yes my uncle named me after King Viserys I First of his name from Ice and Fire Books." I told them. "Well you have a beautiful name. And this is Stiles and Scott." Lydia told me.