Chapter Four

Mentions of Rape - There's no rape or sexual assult in this chapter. It just mentions the femoc being raped. But if you don't feel comferbale you can skip the chapter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Viserya Pov

"I don't need it yet since I'm not a vampire yet. It's a family ring." I told them. "So, she made the daylight rings to protect them from the sun?" Scott asks. "Yes. But there were other problems. Neighbors who had opened their homes to them, would now keep them out. Flowers at the base of the white oak burned and prevented compulsion." I told them.

"Vervain. My family always talks about it. It's Vervain, right?" Derek asks me. I nodded. "Yes. And the spell decreed that the tree that gave them life could also take it away. So, they burned it to the ground. The darkest consequence was something my grandparents never anticipated... hunger." I told them. They look at me confused. "What hunger?" Stiles asks. "Blood. Blood made them reborn, and it was blood that they craved above all else. And with that... the predatory species was born." I told them.

"What about the werewolf curse you talked about earlier?" Isaac asks. "Oh right. The hunger I talked about... No one felt it more than my dad, Niklaus. When he killed for the first time, they found out what he truly was." I told them.

-Flasback-

Niklaus' bines began cracking as he stood in the forest during the full moon. He fell on the ground, screaming and his eyes started to glow bright yellow, almost gold. "What's happening to me?" Niklaus asks as Elijah runs to his little brother with his father.

"No. Don't. Don't." Mikael told Elijah as he grabbed him from getting anymore closer to Niklaus. "Father! Please! It hurts!" Niklaus told his father, crying a little bit. Niklaus growls loudly as their bones continue to break. "He is a beast. Abomination!" Mikael said angrily.

"He wasn't just a vampire or a witch. He was also a werewolf. My dad was a result of my grandmother's affair with a werewolf. Infuriated by this betrayal. My grandfather forced my grandmother to cast a spell that would suppress Niklaus' werewolf side. Denying him any connection with his true selves." I told them.

"Elijah, Elijah, hold him down." Mikael told Elijah as he struggled to handcuff Niklaus. "Brother, please don't let him do this to me." Niklaus said, begging Elijah to help him. "Do it now, boy! Now!" Mikael shouted at Elijah. Elijah walks towards Niklaus and helps to handcuff him. "Help me." Niklaus says begging Elijah to help him.

-End of Flashback-

"Your grandfather is a dick." Derek said and I chuckled. "Yes, he is... He hunted my family for centuries. Every time they find a moment of happiness, they are forced to flee. Even from New Orleans, where they were happiest of all. Tonight my dad will break the spell, which prevented him from becoming his true self. He killed grandfather. My family was happy, free. But my father... he was happy that we don't have to run anymore but he just got angrier than ever. Bear in mind he's a notorious psycho. We love it though. Everything he has done was for us. For me." I told them.

They look at me confused as uncle Finn and uncle Kol walks in and handed everyone their drinks. I hold my can of sprite. "I'm my father's miracle child but I am adopted. You see Vampires can't procreate. But somehow I was born. I guess the supernatural has a loophole since I somehow have a vampire side which isn't triggered until I die." I told the group as my uncle sat back where they were.

"You're saying this so casually." Erica said, sighing. I smile at them sadly. "However, I wasn't really safe by myself if my dad wasn't home. Some of my families enemies mostly witches found me... and some of them raped me..." I told them as I looked down. They gasp. Stiles started shaking and pulled me into his lap. "No one will touch you. You're mine, my babygirl." Stiles said darkly as Scott nodded. I giggles as I kissed his chest.

"Why did your grandfather hunt your family?" Boyd asks me. "My grandfather was always abusive, even when my family was human. So, when he found out that my grandmother cheated on him with a werewolf, he started hating my father. What they didn't know was that he saved a bit of the white oak tree. As you can see, I'm here today and so is my family because he failed to kill my family." I told them.

"What can kill you and your family?" Scott asks me. "Um... White Oak can kill the Original family. But the white Oak ashes kill us temporarily until you pull the dagger out of our chests." I answered him. I drink my sprite as I get off of Stiles lap. "Alright storytime is over. Let me show you guys around. I know your guys would be coming around." I said as I went into the kitchen. Everyone follows me and they all gasp except for my uncles. "Holy shit! Your kitchen is bigger than mine.'' Lydia said as they all looked around. I look at them crazy. "Your guys' kitchens aren't this big?" I asked them and they said no.

"Oh." I said as I took them to the dining room and they gawked at the dining room table and chairs. "They are actually from the 15th century." I told them. They look around the dining room before we started walking up the stairs to the second floor. Stiles, Scott, Lydia and I walk on the stairs on the right as Erica, Boyd, Isaac and Derek walk on the stairs on the left. They see there are 7 doors.

"What's on this floor?" Lydia asks me. I look at her. "This is mine and my family's offices." I answer her question as we go into each office. I noticed how Lyida loves my aunt's office. I walk into the room with the big doors and it's the conference room. "Wow. This room is like walking into a mafia movie." Stiles spoke as the others nodded in agreement. I shake my head as we walk out of the conference room and walk up the stairs to the third floor.