Chapter Six

Viserya Pov

I went downstairs after my mates said they would be over around 6pm with their parents. It's 5pm right now as I walk into the kitchen and pull out anything I need for tonight's dinner. Uncle Stefan and Papa walk in and sit at the Island watching me. I look up at them and raise a brow at them. "So, Vis. What are your mates like?" Uncle Stefan asks me. I smile softly as I look at the recipe I found.

"Well, Stiles is pretty dominant, protective and possessive which I like. He's almost like a Doberman. He's also sarcastic, has a sense of humor, loves to help his friends even if it means if he has to sacrifice himself to keep his family and friends alive." I told them about Stiles as I started making Dinner. "So, you and Stiles have a Black cat and Doberman relationship?" Papa asks me. I nodded.

"What about Scott?" Uncle Stefan asks me. "Scott? He's like that person that wants everyone to be happy and is loyal to you no matter what unless he doesnt trust you. He's like a Golden Retriever." I told them about Scott. "Basically, a Golden Retriever and Black Cat relationship." Papa says. I nodded as I started making dessert.

"Here, your mates and their parents are going to be here soon. Why don't I finish up for you while you get refreshed and ready?" Uncle Stefan asks and I nodded. "Yeah." I said as I take my apron off and quickly washed my hands. I kissed Papa on his right cheek as Uncle Stefan kissed my head. I went upstairs into my bedroom and picked something out to where before I went into my bathroom. I put the towl on the counter and my robe is hanging on the door. I turned the shower on as I put my hair down and gets undressed. I get into the shower.

-30 minutes later-

I turned the shower off and get out of my shower. I wrap my wet hair in a towel and use another towel to dry myself off. I put my robe on after putting on a black Victoria's Secret panties and bra set. I quickly brush my teeth and do my make up. I checked the time and saw that I have 30 more minutes, so I put on the outfit I'm going to wear tonight at dinner and did my hair.

I put my dirty clothes, robe and towel in my hamper as I cleaned my bathroom counter up

I put my dirty clothes, robe and towel in my hamper as I cleaned my bathroom counter up. I went into my closet and put on some black converse and silver earrings and my silver watch. I turned everything off before leaving my room with my phone.I walk downstairs and see that Kol and Finn are setting the table and I walk into the kitchen. Papa, Dad, Elijah and Stefan are bringing the dinner to the table. I hear the basement door opening meaning Auntie Bex was getting alcohol from the wine cellar. I checked on the desert and I saw that I is done. I took the desert out of the oven as I turned the oven off.

I let it cool down for a few minutes as I grab the stuff to decorate it with. As the desert is done cooling down, I started decorating which only took me ten minutes since I was using my werewolf speed. I cover it up in a glass container as there is a knock at the door. I quickly wash my hands and clean up the kitchen. I walk to the front door and open the door after seeing my parents, uncles and aunt standing on the stairs from oldest to youngest.

I open the door and See Scott and Stiles standing in front of the door with their parents behind them. I step aside. "Welcome to the house of the MIkaelson's. I'm Viserya Mikaelson." I Said as I let them in. I closed the door after all four of them walks into the house. "Let me introduce you to my family." I told them as I walk uo the stairs. "This is my Uncle Finn Mikaelson and his boyfriend Kai Parker." I said as Finn and Kai nods. "Welcome." Finn says and he and Kai walks down the stairs to shake their hands.

"Next is my uncle Elijah Mikaelson and his girlfriend, Katherine Perice." I said as the pair walked down to greet my mates and their parents. "Welcome. I hope you like the stay." Elijah said as Katherine shook the parents and my mates hands. "Next are my dad's, Klaus Mikaelson and Damon Mikaelsom." I told them as my dad's walks down to greet them. "Next is my Uncle Stefan Salvatore, he's the younger brother of my papa, Damon." I told them as Stefan walked down to greet them. "Lastly are my Uncle Kol Mikaelson and his boyfriend, Jermey Gilbert. And my Aunt Rebekah and her girlfriend, Caroline Forbes." I told them as the pairs walked down to greet them.

I walk down the stairs and grab my mates hands as I bring them to the dining room. "Please, sit. Dinner is just done." I told them as I sat in my appropriate seat between Stiles and Scott. After everyone sits down, I get up and goes into the kitchen. I grab the food and place it all around the table. After a few times of bringing the food to the dining room, I finally sat down between Stiles and Scott. Dad starts filling his plate as I softly shake my head.

^Adult Battery Acid slushie drink^

^Kids Battery Acid slushie drink^

After making my plate, I started eating. "So, Viserya, where have you been the past few months?" Ms. McCall asks me. "Oh, I was still on my summer vacation with my dad's, we were all the way in Chicago and then Virgina and went to Russia most of the summer so we didn't come back until now. But I was here at the beginning of the summer." I answered her after drinking some of my Battery Acid. She nodded along with Mr. Skilinski.

While my family is getting to know Melissa and Noah, I'm drawing on my Ipad with Scott and Stiles watching me. "How did you get this good?" Scott asks me as he puts his hand on my thigh along with Stiles. "Years of practice. Plus I have a great teacher, called my dad." I said as Dad looked at me and winked before going back to his conversation with Papa and Stefan.

"If you want I can show you my stechbooks one day." I told my mates as I continued drawing on my ipad. They nodded as they continued to watch me. What we didn't realize was that our parents were watching us as they smiled at us sofly.