💜2💜

✨ THE JEON'S HOUSE✨

jungkook entered the house steadily, he found the way to his room without switching the lights on. By now, his parents would be asleep, that's his guess.

he entered his room and flung his bag to the floor, he then dropped himself on the bed. The activities that occurred earlier that night started flowing into his mind.

If only he hadn't found a place to hide himself, he doesn't know what would have been his fate.

"Who the hell is he? Carrying those hefty bodyguards along with him?" he mumbled to himself.

"Five million dollars?" he scoffed.

"F**k him for thinking I'm gonna succumb to his demands. I hope we don't cross paths again, or else, I'm just gonna kill him" he mumbled to himself.

he stood up from the bed tiredly and went to the bathroom to have his late night shower. he returned back and met his mom in his room.

"Mom, you aren't sleeping?" he asked in surprise.

Jisoo smiled.

"Why would I sleep when my son isn't back yet?" She asked back.

Jungkook went to his closets and took his nighties, after putting it on, she went to join jisoo on the bed.

"You shouldn't be worrying yourself about me anymore, I'm not a kid" he muttered.

"It must have been hard for you alone, right?" Jisoo suddenly asked out of the blue.

"Huh?"

"I'm sorry. Your dad and I are sorry, we hate the fact that you stress yourself just to make us happy" jisoo said.

"Oh c'mon, why are you talking this way? I love it, right? And, I'm not complaining" jungkook said.

Jisoo pulled him to a hug.

"My son is just the best. I wonder why hyunji can't just be like you" she muttered, referring to jungkook brother.

Jungkook chuckled silently. His brother is the laziest person he has ever come across on earth.

"Just leave him mom and focus on the restaurant" he said.

Jisoo nodded with a smile. She broke the hug and pecked him on his forehead.

"Get some sleep, you really need it" she said and she stood up from the bed.

"Mom" jungkook called just as she was about to take a move.

"Hmm" jisoo looked at him.

Jungkook bit his lips. How could he tell him her that he lost one of his jobs?

"Nothing, I just wanna say good night" he quickly faked a smile.

Jisoo smiled.

"Goodnight to you too" she said before leaving the room.

Jungkook exhaled loudly when jisoo was finally out of the room. he laid down on the bed and drew the bed covers around him.

"I'm so tired," he moaned softly. His eyes closed and he allowed nature to take its place.

✨ TAEHYUNG MANSION✨

Taehyung stared at his reflection in the mirror, his hand went to his cheek and he quickly withdrew it as he groaned out in pain. He's presently in his room.

"F**k! Who's he? How could he just hit me that way thinking he's gonna go scot free?" He stared down between his legs.

He chuckled but that turned to a frown immediately.