💜25💜

✨KIM'S INVESTMENT✨

Taehyung entered his office, a deep frown visible on his face. He brought out his phone and dialed jungkook's number for the umpteenth time, but he wasn't picking up.

"Where the f**k are you, Cara?" He muttered.

He already went to check jungkook's post but he wasn't there. It was unusual for him to leave the office without informing him.

He dialed Lewis's number and he picked up.

"Meet me in my office" he simply said and hung up.

He went to the window, staring outside but his wind was faraway.

The door opened and Lewis entered. He bowed his head.

"You called for me," he said.

"Have you seen Cara? I mean, jungkook?" Charles asked.

"Mr jungkook? No, I haven't" Lewis said.

"he's not here in the company" Taehyung turned to face him.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"I was outside checking out for Mr jungkook," Lewis said.

Taehyung stared at him, not saying a word.

"I went out for lunch and I'm just returning back, I didn't even take long" Lewis quickly confessed.

"Damnit!" Taehyung growled, rushing out immediately. Lewis went after him.

Taehyung got outside and entered the car hurriedly.

"Drive me to jungkook's place, hurry!" He commanded the driver.

The driver nodded and started the ignition, the car zoomed off speedily.

Lewis came out of the building, looking at the car which was already disappearing out of sight, he roughed his hair aggressively.

"F**k! I should have just starved myself" he muttered to himself.

****

Jungkook walked dejectedly home, his face was filled with tears. His mind went to his discussion with Namjoon and he sobbed harder

**Flashback**

"Leave my son's life and your family will be safe" Namjoon said coldly.

Jungkook cried loudly, his tears wearing the tiles. This was a hard decision for him. Was he ready to give up his love for his family?

he wasn't,he couldn't even give up on one, he loved both his family and Taehyung very much.

Namjoon. brought out the bag of money and placed it on the table.

"I knew you were going to come back, so I kept this for you" he smiled.

Hearing that statement, jungkook grew angry and stood up, staring at him in anger.

"All this because I'm poor? You even think I'm going to accept your filthy money? I jungkook, will never stoop so low to that"

"I'm going to leave your son, but note this, you're gonna regret it for the rest of your life. Your son will never forgive you and I too! I'll never forgive you till I die. And..." he moved closer to the table and picked a handful of money, he tore it into pieces right in his presence.

"To hell with you and your money!" he threw the money to his face.

"Go closer to my family once again and I'll kill you myself, take my words" he glared.

"F**k me for thinking you are a nice person not knowing you're a snake in a green grass" he stormed out of the place.

he might be poor and weak, but he would never stoop so low in collecting his money. Never!