💜 EPILOGUE💜

★SEVEN YEARS LATER ★

Everything turned out well for the Kim's (Namjoon and Jin). Hyunji and Felix all graduated from college.

And J-hope and Amy? They got married five years ago and they're blessed with two children, a boy and a girl.

"Momma!" Two years old Juna ran into the kitchen.

KIM JUNA

"My baby girl!!!" Jungkook bent and carried her in his arms, peppering kisses on her face.

"When is Dada coming home? Taeguk and Taejun have been shouting non-stop" Juna pouts.

"He'll be back soon, baby," Jungkook smiled.

"Are you hungry?" he asked.

Juna shook her head.

" won't eat till Dada is back" she said cutely.

"Are you serious right now?" Jungkook laughed.

Taeguk and Taejun both entered the kitchen. They are Taekook's first child, twins.

 They are Taekook's first child, twins

KIM TAEGUK

KIM TAEJUN

KIM TAEJUN

"Mom, is Dad not coming home?" Taejun asked.

"He promised to buy me a laptop" Taeguk folds his arms across his chest.

"And he said he's gonna buy me my chocolates" Juna chirped in.

A loud honk was heard and they all exchanged glances.

"Dad is back!" Taejun and Taeguk screamed at the same time.

They rushed out of the kitchen.

"Put me down, Momma," Juna pouts.

Jungkook did as she said and Juna ran out of the kitchen. Jungkook shook his head and went after her.

"Daddy!!!!" The kids screamed at the same time, rushing to hug Taehyung.

Taehyung bent to their level and hugged them at once, he carried Juna in his arms and walked to Jungkook.

"I'm back, baby," he smiled.

"How was work?" Jungkook asked. he tries to collect Taehyung's briefcase but Taeguk and Taejun beat him to it.

"A bit tiring, I miss home" Taehyung said.

"Daddy, put me down. I want my chocolates" Juna wriggled out of Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung dropped her down and she quickly went to join Taejun and Taeguk.

Taehyung placed his arms around Jungkook's waist and planted a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Are the kids giving you trouble?" He asked, licking Jungkook's neck slowly.

"A bit, they just won't stop screaming your name" Jungkook mumbled, holding him by the shirt.

Seven years ago, when Jungkook gave birth to Taeguk and Taejun, Taehyung cried.

Like he f**king cried! It was really a surprising sight to behold.

"I love you, Cara," Taehyung whispered, jolting Jungkook back to reality.

"I love you more, Tae. C'mon, let's have our shower" Jungkook dragged him by the tie.

"And the kids?" Taehyung asked, following Jungkook behind.

"Since you're back, they're okay now" Jungkook grinned.

"Well, they're pretty unpredictable" Taehyung muttered

"You are right, now let's go make more babies.

They both laughed and made their way to the bedroom.

THE END.

How many votes and comments and can I get?

Comment your favorite character?

Most hated character?

Favorite scene?

Saddest scene?

Funniest scene?

What did you learn from this story?🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Thanks for going through this ride with me babies, I love y'all so damn much!!!

Love y'all so damn much 💋💖❤️❣️