💜28💜

✨ KIM'S FAMILY HOUSE✨

Namjoon sat in the dining room alone, Felix was absent.

He faced one of the maids

"Call Felix out for breakfast" he ordered.

"Yes, Chairman," the maid said and left.

Moments later, she returned and there was no sign of Felix behind her

"Where's he?" Namjoon asked.

"Young master felix said he's not hungry," the maid replied.

Namjoon dropped the fork in his hand and stood up from the chair.

"Clear the table," he said.

"Sir?" The maids chorused.

"Trash the food away," he said and left the dining room.

He was on his way to felix room when Felix came out dressed in his uniform, his backpack behind him.

On sighting Namjoon, Felix rolled his eyes inwardly and walked past him without uttering any word of greetings to him.

"Why didn't you have your breakfast?" Namjoon asked, stopping Felix from taking any further move.

"Because I refuse to dine with you," Felix said.

"Why? You refused to eat with me last night too" Namjoon turned to face him.

"Isn't that obvious? Brother is angry with you right now and he's not been picking up my calls all because of you! And you expect me not to be angry?"

"I won't stop doing this till you do the proper thing, which is apologizing to Brother and his boyfriend," Felix said and left.

Namjoon exhaled loudly.

Truth be told, he has been troubled ever since Taehyung left the house. Even after all that he did to jungkook, he still refused to collect the money he offered him.

"he's different, really different" Namjoon mumbled to himself, turning and walking to his room.

****

✨ JEON'S RESIDENCE***

"What?" Jiho spoon fell from his hands.

"Are you sure he's not in? Have you checked the bathroom?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes, he's not there," hyunji muttered.

Jisoo and jiho exchanged glances and at once, Jisoo picked up her phone and dialed jungkook's number.

"he's not picking," she muttered after a while.

"You don't have to panic, Mom. Jungkook must have gone early to work, you know how much he loves his job" hyunji said.

"Do you think so? What if..."

"Wait Dad... Do you think he was kidnapped?" Hyunji asked, staring at his Dad in incredulity.

He suddenly burst into a laugh.

"Dad! Jungkook is not a kid anymore, okay? Even me too, I'm an adult" hyunji said, still laughing.

"You're just being overprotective," he muttered, sitting on the floor.

Jiho glared at him.

"Will you keep your mouth shut or I should do that for you?"

Hyunji. raised his hand and zipped his mouth imaginably.

"Jiho, hyunji might be right. Jungkook must have gone to work because he doesn't joke with his job."