ORANGE JUICE

AUTHOR'S POV:-

It was great morning. Birds chirping and sunlight passing through their bedroom window. Both the girls sleeping soundly after their laat night workout. As the sunlight strikes the older girl's face, she opens her eyes and immediately smiling at the beautiful angel sleeping on top of her.

She slowly caresses the other girl's hair making the smaller girl snuggle more into her chest.

She saw the the alarm clock at the side table which says 6:00 a.m. . She kisses Becky's forehead before getting up and heading towards the bathroom making sure that the the younger is still asleep.

FREEN'S POV:-

When i woke up, i saw a sleeping beauty on top of me. Then i look at the clock showing 6'o clock in the morning. I carefully got up from the bed making sure that my bb is still asleep and head towards the bathroom.

There i did my business and went down to cook some breakfast for my baby.

After i prepared breakfast that is bread bacon and omlete, i thought about what to have for drink.

Then suddenly i grin thinking about what the idea my mind gave me and how good it will be to implement it.

I kept the breakfast for my princess and me at the dining table and walked towards the bedroom to wake up Becky.

I entered the room and went towards the angel who is still sleeping.

She's for sure was tired due to our activity last night but we still slept early giving her enought time to sleep.

I started giving her feather-like kissed on her cheeks, forehead, nose, ears, and finally her tasty lips.

BECKY'S POV:-

I was still asleep when i felt someone pampering my face with feather-like kisses. When i opened my eyes, a smile struck on my face to see my one and only girlfriend trying to wake me up.

"Wake up my bb, angel, princess, babe, baby, sweetheart" Freen said while still pampering my face with those kisses making me smile more wide.

I hold her face with my hands to stopher and giving her a peck on her lips. But started kissing me back which within seconds turned out into a passionate kiss.

Then she pulled away making me groan. But i smiled when she said-
"Babe, have your breakfast first. You might be hungry".

"Yes my bunny, am hungry but let me freshen up first". I gave her peck and went towards the bathroom.

After i did my business, i went out just to see her looking at me with her widest smile which made me smile too.

"Come here bb, now go and have our breakfast." Freen said still having her wide smile.

"Let's go babe"i said and we both went downstairs. When we went to dining table i saw the food waiting for us to eat it.

She pulled the chair for me and make me sit on it. She's such a gentlewoman~
I keep falling for her harder day by day.

We finished our breakfast and i cleaned the dishes. She tried to stop me but me being me so i did what i wanted.

After i cleaned up we went to our couch and started watching Frozen 2 while cuddling.

After an hour of cuddling and watching movie, Freen said "Babe~ , am kinda thirsty".

" What would you like to drink babe?" I asked slowly starting to get up and making my way to the kitchen.