Back story

Ok this May be my art book but someone ask how my oc in casino cups got all her cracks and stuff like that and just to let everyone know she didn't meet the cups until they worked at the casino!
________________________________

Teal was like every other kid she got good grades and was a good girl but she was abused by her father. He was an alcoholic he became one after teals mother died... he would hit her and everything like that so while she got hurt she also lost how to feel. Her father broke her handle, she got the cracks on her face by bully and  the crack on her arm was from her best friend who betrayed her. And if your wondering how her mother died it was at birth that's why her father hates teal so much! After teal was finally aloud to leave that home she went job hunting she found the devils casino she got a job there everyone wonders how she got hurt and why she won't feel emotions no one knows except for one and that one is king dice.
________________________________
I made her have a sad back story sorrry but I hope you like her as a character!

I made it to show she wasn't always hurt and emotionless also that part of her straw that's cut it is also by her father