Ch. 9 - Reintroductions

Back to Demi

"She made her choice, and she has to live with it. She wanted to go back home, she is getting what she wanted. My dad did not ask me to commit a crime, he told me to be happy, and make a life for myself here. I will not let you three or Mal get in my way." Her eyes glowing a bright pink, scaring the other Vk's. "Now leave I have very important business to deal with."

Demi and Carnelian and leave the group and head to Ben's office hoping he is still there. Demi knocks on the door, and the door lets them in.

"Hey Demi. I guess you heard about what happened."

"Yes I did and I do not care. Mal made her bed. I am here because of the dead bear. I know who did it and why. "

"What. Who?"

"Show yourself." Carnelian takes off her hood.

"Hello Prince Ben." Carnelian says.

"What is she doing here?"

"Tell him." Demi says.

"The person who killed the bear is the Big Bad Wolf."

"What are you sure?"

"Yes. He even said his name out loud."

"Why is he looking for you?"

"He wants me to tell him where my father is."

Ben says, "To what end?"

"I do not know Ben. I was just making my delivery, when he attacked me."

"I will have to make an announcement, and gather the Auradon Security Force."

"They will not find him." Says Carnelian.

Demi and Ben look at her questionably.

"He tore of piece of my cloak." They look down and see a big tear in the bottom. "If he eats it, he will be able to become invisible, and any tracking spells will not be able to track him."