𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧

In the morning I sat in the Drawing room with, Dalia, Lady Danbury, and Simon. I sketched while Dalia embroidered a handkerchief across from me. Today was the day that the callers would come, I was a little nervous, but overall quite excited.

As I continued to sketch I unawaringly began to sketch a certain someone. No one was talking. Until the door suddenly opens. I put my book to the side. And I smooth out my dress and looked up. That's when I looked to see two very long lines wrapping the hallway.

Looking over to Dalia I gave her a bright smile and she gave me one right back. The footman smiled at us, "Many caller ladies, be ready," Lady Danbury smiled, "Let the first ones in," and that what happen for the next 2 HOURSSSS. I wrote down the ones I liked and the ones I didn't to keep track.

Quick pops of gentleman after gentlemen called upon Dalia and I. Some came with flowers. Another with candy. I'm pretty sure one had even brought me a puppy. The day had finally ended and a new one came and another after that as a new bustle of suitors and came and gone. I continued to work on sketch, the sketch of the man I wished to appear. I guess the connection I felt was not reciprocated.

 I guess the connection I felt was not reciprocated

No one Pov

THREE OTHER SUITORS are present, along with Colin Bridgerton, wincing at this young man's poem. Nearby, sits a resentful Dalia and a bored Simon, along with an unimpressed Lady Danbury and Anissa, who holds that puppy.As the awful poem concludes and everyone (hesitantly) claps. "Wonderful, wonderful. Gentlemen, thank you for your calls." As Dalia was talking to one of her suitors who really caught her eye, and the feeling was mutual, Anissa had failed to notice the presence of Colin until he sat.

Anissa smiled brightly as she turned to the body that dipped the couch she was on. Then she crossed her arms as she realized it took him three days to come. "A most wretched sonnet indeed."

"Do not tottery to make me laugh Colin, I thought-" he stopped her before she could continue. "Forgive me for not calling sooner.I had presumed you'd have to many callers. I should've never have wasted my time elsewhere." Anissa smiled at his apology, and gratefully accepted his flowers.

Looking to Lady Danbury she smiled, "Lady Danbury would it be alright to promagade in Kensingoton Gardens?" She smiled at that, and Lady Danbury, "Why of course, Simon chaperon the girls," and thats where we are now.

Walking through the park with her arm on Colin they talked about her travels. "You've really been to Iceland, how was it?" she laughed at his excitement. "Well it was quite lush and green contrary to popular to belief." he laughed at her joke, the two got along swimmingly and Simon could see that and he was happy for the girls he bounded with over the past three days.

After the wonderful day the ladies had with their gentlemen they sat with Lady Danbury ing the grand hall as she examining the latest Whistledown. Which the two girls had just learned about and that Anissa was in there a lot, but she was gossiped about plenty in Italy for being a 'wild princess' so she really didn't care.