𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍

"Why hello Princess Anissa or are you pretending to be a commoner." I was unpleasantly surprised to see my mother, stepmother, and stepsisters in a room together. "When I arrived to the castle, the queen had not known your were a princess, and then I asked where you were to find you here, with the whore you father bedded to have you."

That made me very anger, "You will not talk about my mother that way!" I exclaimed walking closer to her, but mother met me before I reached her. "Calm yourself child." Megan (SM) laughed, well more like cackled. "You have been lying since you arrived, you've duped everyone, your are royalty, I understand there is a gossip letter here, I'd bet she can't wait to hear about this." My eyes widen, I had paid very little attention in Lady Whistledown letters. And when I was mentioned it was about the queen making me the diamond or Colin and I, but barely, it was mostly the Bridgertons or Featherington, and sometimes the queen mostly.

"Why are you here, there are so many seasons going on why not go there, are your daughters that undesirable." She walked up to me and slapped me. I gasped at the contact as her daughters laughed at me. "That is enough, you will not attack my child, get out of my estate now, before you're thrown out." They soon left and I fell to my knees in tears.

Dalia was away at event with her Hammerton, so she wasn't here. "What am I going to do, Colin is going to find out that I've lied to him, its to late to tell him, I won't be able to speak to him until the ball, he's going to hate me," I said sobbing.

"No he won't, maybe you could try to go early in the morning to tell him-" I interrupted her, "I can't he had business with someone he mention its far, he won't be back till maybe a little bit before the ball." I continue to cry in pain. "You love him don't you?" I looked to my mothers eyes, "So, so much mother, I love him dearly, and he will be so upset with me for my deception."

No ones Pov

And the next day as predicted the news had spread about Anissa being the Princess of Italy, as soon as she read the Lady Whistledown, she broke out in tears in the arms of Dalia and her mother. In the Aubrey Hall the Bridgertons sat in the drawing room(what ever its called) and gasped in shock at the news.

The rambunctious but lovely girl known as Anissa was a Princess. As Colin walked in to say goodbye as he went on to business the room became quiet. "What is wrong," instead of anyone responding they stayed quiet, but Daphne handed him the paper with a smirk. As Colin read his confusion turned to anger and then his heart broke. The girl he loved, had lie to him, he stormed out of the house and onto his horse before anyone could stop, to clear his head.

Back to the Danbury Estate they got a letter from the queen herself requesting her presence to the castle immediately. Anissa with the help of Dalia they got her ready quickly.

 Anissa with the help of Dalia they got her ready quickly