𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓

AN: Thank you for all the love on this book, please enjoy this chapter!!

MY BROTHERS THEN both smothered me in a hug. When we pulled apart Renaldo messed with my hair in a playful manner. "Wow sister I can't believe you found someone to marry you, poor lad." I gave him a hard punch to the chest which left him coughing, I smirked and made my way up the stairs.

As we made our way up the stairs Francesco asked, "So when we meet your husband to be?" The doors opened for us and I lead us to the tea room where my mother sat drinking tea and reading the paper.

"Well he should be here later, he had to check up on his suit." I said as I sat down next to my mother and poured myself some tea and took a sip and relaxed on the couch. "So how has Italy been since my departure?" My brothers rolled their eyes and looked to one another. "We won't lie sister we did miss you," Fran said and I smiled, "Aww Fran that is sweet, and you Ren?" he just scoffed, "Why would I miss you, it was a relief of your abscent." I rolled my eyes and started to sniffle.

My face was in my hands and I made crying noises as and in a split second I was engulfed in Ren's arms. "Sister I did miss, truly I did you are my best friend, please cry no longer, " I then began to giggle. "I knew it." Ren pulled away and looked at me, "How dare you trick me," he scoffed as he stood.

Before I could speak I heard my name called, "Anissa, darling are you here?" I squealed and stood from my seat and went to run to Colin, but before I could, Ren held me as Colin walked through the doors.

When he walked in he looked shocked to see me struggling against a man. He looked very angry. "Unhand my wife right now!" he even pulled out a gun which didn't defer my brothers. "And why should we?" Ren asked with an obvious smirk in his voice.

Colin then cocked the gun and aimed the gun, "Colin, Colin I'm fine, left go of me Ren!" I exclaimed, and he dropped me one the couch. I got up and ran to him and hugged him, as he held me tight to his chest. "That was very hot, and very brave," I said rubbing his chest. He gave me a deep laugh that made me wet and Colin only held me tighter.

"So who are these men?" he asked Ren and Fran flexed and said together, "We're her brothers." And that made him release me, well that was rude and creepy. "O-oh your majesties, my deepest apologises." Colin bowed and my just laughed at him.

"Oh you are a brave one, good choice sister," I smiled at Ren and Fran as they smiled in approval. "Come Colin, l and Renaldo want to talk to you," and they didn't give him a chance to answer as they dragged him away.

"Don't hurt him guys." I yelled and I heard Ren say, "No Promises sister," which caused me to groan in irritation.

I WAS BEING dragged by my fiancé's brother out to the back yard. I turned looked at them my nerves were getting to me. "So why do you think you can just marry our sister huh, the Princess of Italy, why are you worthy?" Francesco said, and I gulped, this again huh?

"I truly love your sister with my whole being, she is the reason I wake, up because I know I can see her. I don't think I'm worthy, I don't think anyone can be worthy of your sister, for she is so immensely spectacular that no one can compare. But I do love her, I promise you that and I will treat her like the queen she is if you'll allow me." I said with a huff.

Renaldo walked up to me and towered over me with a stern expression. "I'm glad my sister has found companionship in you, but I swear to the Queen of England if you hurt my sister in anyway I will use you as target, and note that I never miss, do you understand?" I nodded my head as he walked back inside's with Francesco. He turned to me and looked at me, and said with the smallest unnoticeable smile, "Welcome to thee family Colin." And with that they went inside.