Chapter-2

*Afia's POV*

I'm in the dressing room and I changed into the outfit and it's really pretty but I feel like it's too short and I feel a little self-conscious, I'm 5'0 and what people would describe thick, I have juicy thighs that make me look fat and I'm a little self-aware whenever I wear short skirts, but hey my booty looks really pretty.

I step out and see Ellie and she's grinning like the cat that ate the canary and I instantly feel like this might have all been a setup and a part of her plan. "You look like such a cute little princess," says Ellie, "the dress is a little short should I buy a skirt and layer it?" asks Afia to which Ellie scoffs and says "Babe you are 20 and you live 1800miles away from your strict parents I'm pretty sure this dress isn't gonna be their business, and also you look so beautiful".

Afia looks at herself in the mirror and smiles and nods to herself and thinks 'I am allowed to feel pretty'. We headed to the cashier and apparently, the dress was on a discount and they both got heavy discounts on their items.

Afia's Outfit

Ellie's Outfit

Ellie's Outfit

On the way to the car, Ellie mentions "Today is going really well I bet the date is also gonna be amazing, I hope we both find a decent guy", "Wait but I'm just coming with you, I don't plan on finding a man to date" Afia laughs at her own words r...

On the way to the car, Ellie mentions "Today is going really well I bet the date is also gonna be amazing, I hope we both find a decent guy", "Wait but I'm just coming with you, I don't plan on finding a man to date" Afia laughs at her own words realizing how ridiculous it sounds, She is hopeless Romantic and she has already started thinking about the potential people she could meet feeling giddy we both head home.

She reaches home and checks the time it's only 2:30 so she decides to take a nap so she can wake up around 5 and spend 3 hours showering doing her make-up and getting ready.Afia and Ellie both fall asleep

I am being woken up by a panicked voice and as I wake up I realize it is just Ellie then she hears something about being late for a date and springs up and looks at the time and realizes they've both overslept so she gets out of bed and quickly gets in the shower and she shaves, scrubs, exfoliates and moisturizes her body and comes out and puts on a sheet mask so her make-up can lay nicely on her skin. She then does her long hair in heated rollers and pins all her hair so she will have flowy waves in her hair. Now in only her oversized t-shirt she goes to the kitchen and makes herself a coffee with ice and then she brings it over to her table.

She puts on her Get-Ready playlist and starts doing her make-up. Around 7pm she's done with her, hair and makeup and looks at herself in the mirror and thinks 'Damn, I do clean up really well' and does some poses looking at herself in the mirror. Ellie comes into Afia's room and looks really pretty too. They both scream and compliment each other.

Afia gets her new dress out of the bag and cuts the tag with a smile on her face. Afia puts on the dress and looks at herself in the mirror and finds herself extremely pretty. I look like a Goddess she thinks to herself and Ellie pokes her head in the room and asks if Afia is ready to leave.They are near the door when Afia debates if she should wear heels or flats and decides a little height boost will not hurt.

Little did she know how much those suckers hurt...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(645 words)

Would you guys like to hear the "Get-Ready" spotify playlist? I'd love to share it with all of you, if you guys would be interested in listening to it.

~Ira