Chapter-3

Afia and Ellie arrive at the restaurant where there's a blind date event happening Afia is in awe at the sight and Ellie drags her to their table.

At the table, there were 3 young men around their early-mid 20s and there was a young woman who had very pretty long hair and looked absolutely gorgeous. Afia felt very out of place and was feeling awkward when one of the guys started speaking "Hi, I'm Mahour, I am a third-year economics major, It's nice to meet you" and they all took turns introducing themselves "Hello, I'm Addo Khumalo, I'm 22, I'm a Software engineering major in my final year of college", "I'm Ellie, I'm 20 and I'm a literature major"

Afia really liked Mahour and Addo they were both masculine with a medium build.The girls also take turns introducing themselves they learn that the pretty girl's name is Maria and she is a ballet dancer majoring in contemporary dance major.

They all ordered from the menu and Afia got Chicken Alfredo pasta and was eating and she was eyeing

The blind date went pretty well Mahour dropped the girls at their flat Afia seemed to like him but didn't want to throw herself at him or make it obvious

The girls get home and Ellie barges into Afia's room when Afia is changing "Did you like anyone? I felt like you and Mahour were practically eye fucking each other" Afia laughs "He's kinda cute ig idk" Ellie smirks "I guess you'll be going on a date with Mr, Mahour?" Afia nods, Ellie leaves and 

Afia gets ready to bed.

*Next Day*

*Afia POV*

I hear an alarm blaring in my ear and I groan, I literally went to bed like 5 minutes ago. I look at the time and IT'S 7:25 . I have a class at 8am which means not only did I sleep through like 5 of my alarms I also have a class in 30 minutes. I scurry out of bed and rush to the washroom and I look like a mess. I quickly brush through my hair brush my teeth apply deodorant and drench myself in perfume so no one can tell I haven't showered today. I rush to my closet and pick out a casual cute outfit shove a new notebook that I purchased yesterday in my bag pack and leave my room, Take my tumbler fill it with ice pour strawberry milk in it, and wear my sneakers and run out the door.

I entered the classroom and the bell went off signaling I barely made it on time. I go to the back of the class and sit at a table when another person barges in and I slightly feel better about being late. The professor walked in and started with their presentation and lecture and I diligently took notes on my laptop, at almost the end of the class the professor divided everyone into teams of two, and GUESS WHAT?? I get paired with Addo the hot guy from last night who was on the blind date. Arghhhh fuck my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

519 words