Strange love (Merrikat)

This chapter starts off heavy with smut so fair warning. I have no idea if this will become a book or a one or not, we'll see how I feel and how this is received.
This also involves some kinks🫣
_____________

Jack pulled Zack by the loop of jeans, pressing a firm yet passionate kiss against his boyfriends lips, his hands immediately traveling up his chest.

Zack let out a deep moan kissing his boyfriend back, his hands instinctively went to Jack's hair, clumsily stumbling towards the bed

Jack pushed Zack onto the surface of the bed, holding his arms as he straddled the larger man. His legs wrapped around in between Zack's. Jack's hips thrust forward a few times, teasingly. He paused to see if there was any reaction. If Zack wanted him to continue.

Zack let out a desperate whine moaning in pleasure as he attempted to lean up, to kiss Jack and pull him back in.

Jack's hands dropped to the belt loops on Zack's jeans. Jack unfastened them, and then proceeded to gently and sensually kiss along Zack's inner thigh, before continuing to the top.

Zack moaned deeply his fingered threaded through Jack's hair, as he buckled his hips, thrusting into Jack desperate.

Jack let out a breathy chuckle, as he slowly discarded Zack's boxers on to the hotels floor, Jack lifts of his shirt teasing him a little bit as he grinds back down on Zack. Zack let out a whine desperate for Jack. "Patients slut" Jack growled, slapping Zack's face, pulling Zack's face close to his "do you understand me" Jack growled

Zack let out a whimper but nodded "yes daddy" Zack replied.

"Good" Jack said, squeezing Zacks cheeks together before releasing his face.

Jack climbed over Zack, pinning him down, he pushed Zack fully onto the bed, attacking Zack's neck leaving hickeys and bite marks.

As Jack pulled away, He grabbed a hold of Zack, pushing him down onto the floor, "kneel you slut" Jack growled.

Zack did so his hands held behind his back instinctively. Jack sat on the edge of his bed, stroking his cock, as he waited patiently, watching his cock became hard. "Come here, and suck, you have 15 seconds to get it as wet as you please, that's all the lube you get tonight" Jack commands.

Zack nodded, as moves forwards, taking Jack into his mouth, teasing him as he licked the very tip swirling his tongue around the tip, watching Jacks reaction through his eyelids.

Zack pulls away from the dick, as he kisses along the side of the dick, focusing down towards the base sucking on his sack, before returning to the tip sucking on his tip, his teeth grazing his foreskin as he nips softly.

"Enough!" Jack growled as he pulls out of Zack's mouth. "On the bed, all fours" Jack commands. A smirk tugging at his lips realizing how easy it was to control Zack.

As Zack climbed onto the bed, he received a slap on the ass with a near by belt, letting out a cry of pain that quickly turned into pleasure.

Jack smirked at Zack's reaction, as he climbed over Zack, positioning himself, before sliding his soaking wet cock, that was leaking with pre-cum into Zack's entrance without a warning, watching as Zack's muscules tensed up. After a few seconds, Jack pulled out before sliding in, teasing Zack, letting him get used to it, before grabbing Zack's hips, slamming himself into Zack, watching as Zack moaned, his back arching into Jack, his head thrown backwards, landing against Jack's shoulder.

Jack smirked, as he wrapped his arm around Zack's neck moving his head so it was by his chest, holding Zack's head there, before thrusting in and out of his boyfriend, watching Zack moaning in pleasure. Jack started to speed up, pounding into Zack, his thrusts getting harder, angling himself as he hit Zack's prostate, smirking as Zack's boy shakes, trembling as Zack screamed out a mixture of daddy and Jack. Zack moans loudly.