Birthday

⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT HEAVY⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️⚠️⚠️Zack X Zalex/Merrikat.⚠️⚠️⚠️

Alex had his arm around Zack's waist as they sat in the movie theatre, his eyes fixated on the screen. Zack had his back against the wall. The two were in the best place, very back in the corner. The theatre had been booked out for Jack's birthday, so it was the band.

Zack looked at Alex as he adjusted himself and laid his head on Alex's shoulder, every so often he would leave a hickey on the elder's neck.

Alex let out a low groan, as he turned his head to Zack with a raised eyebrow. "Zack" Alex grumbled. "Stop" Alex ordered.

Zack let out a soft whine "Make me" he muttered onto Alex's skin.

Alex pulled his arm away from Zack's waist as he turned and pulled Zack onto his lap and held him there, his hand instinctively went to Zack's lap, palming him through the fabric.

Zack bit his lip and sat still, as he held back a moan.

Alex's hips buckled into Zack a small smile appeared on his lips as Zack let out a throaty hiss.

Alex wrapped his arm around Zack again holding him in place as he watched the movie.

Zack scowled at the lack of attention his fingernails dug into Alex's forearm as he scratched Alex's arm, his body grinding on Alex's dick.

Alex bit his lip, as he looked down at Zack. Something snapped in Alex, and he pushed Zack down onto the cinema floor, down on his knees.

Alex moved and squeezed Zack's cheeks together "This what you wanted?" Alex whispered harshly "You want to be used in public?" Alex hissed

Zack bit on his lip but nodded desperately. Alex let out a heavy breath, at least he knew what this idiot wanted. Alex's fingers trembled as he undone the zipper of his trousers and pulled them down enough, along with his boxers. His semi-hard dick almost immediately sprung out into action.

Alex's pumped his hand down his dick, rubbing it making himself fully erect. Before he gripped Zack's hair, forcing Zack's head down onto his cock.

Zack gripped the seats to hold him steady, as bobbed his head up and down Alex's shaft, hollowing his cheeks out as he got further down. Zacks's hands went to Alex's balls and fondled them. Zack pulls away from Alex, licking Alex's slit.

Alex let out a quiet moan as Zack stopped. His eyes darted at Zack, a scowl on his face as he gripped the back of Zack's head again as he forced Zack back down on his dick.

As Zack sucked Alex, watching him through eyelashes, Alex thrust into his mouth. "God I'm close" Alex hissed slumping back in the seats, a fireball in his stomach as he reached his climax, Alex released in Zack's mouth every last drop was in Zack's mouth, and not a drop was wasted.

Zack looked up at Alex as he swallowed the release climbing back up on his lap.

"Nu-uh we're not done with you" Alex hissed.

"W-we're- Alex- what do you-" Zack started.

Alex pulled Zack into a deep kiss, holding him in place "Well you have to give the birthday boy a present, and we can't leave Rian out" Alex replied as he pinched Zack's ass.

Zack moaned at the pleasurable pain "L-lex" Zack protested

"You wanted to be treated like a slutty whore correct?" Alex asked his arm wrapped around Zack.

"Yes sir" Zack muttered

"then let's try this" Alex stated "We've already fucked in the same room as them" Alex started.

"That's different than them fucking me" Zack protested.

Alex looked at Zack dead on. "Behave do as I say", Alex said sharply. "You know our safe warning" Alex said, as he pushed Zack down towards the front of the cinema.

***

Jack and Rian knew of the plan, it was morally wrong to treat Zack as a sex slave but realistically it was one of his main kinks. how did they know that? Well- they've all had their fair share of drunken nights expressing their deepest fantasy or kinks.

As Zack stood in front of Jack and Rian, his full-toned body on display to them both

"God you hot" Jack muttered, as he pulled Zack onto his lap, and kissed Zack's neck leaving a hickey "Just tap my arm if you want to stop, like you do for Alex" Jack whispered.

Zack scowled cursing Alex under his breath "Do you have to make it as awkward as it already is?" Zack grumbled, receiving a chuckle from both Rian and Jack.

Jack continued to leave hickeys along Zack's neck, his hands roaming every inch of Zack's body, squeezing his nipples before flicking them, receiving a moan from Zack.

Jack pulled Zack off him, laying him across his lap, massaging his ass softly, spreading his cheeks teasingly, and receiving a muffled moan from Zack.

Jack's fingers glided over Zack's entrance teasingly, before he moved his fingers "Open whore" Jack hissed at Zack.

Zack whimpered but obliged, opening his mouth as Jack inserted two fingers, spitting on his fingers as a makeshift lubricant.

Jack smirked and pulled his fingers away, rubbing them together before he inserted both fingers moving them around, scissoring Zack, as Zack moaned into the seat.

"I've barely started slut" Jack hissed as he pushed his pulled his fingers out of Zack, receiving an unsatisfied whine at the loss of contact.

Zack let out a pleasured moan, his whole body jolted forward, as Jack's hand came into contact with his bare ass cheeks, a hand mark on his arm "Shut it" Jack snapped as he landed another hand on ZaZacks'sss.

Zack bit his lip as he held in a moan, desperate to be touched. Jack landed a couple of slaps on Zack's ass a final time before he moved Zack, so he was sat back on his lap with a tight grip on his hair. 

Jack guided Zack down on his erection, teasing his entrance briefly before he forced himself in fully barely giving Zack a chance to adjust before thrusting into him. 

Zack whimpered as he closed his eyes and chewed his bottom lip. Zack held Jack's arm as he dug his nails into his skin, a single tear rolled down his face before he tapped Jack's arm.

Jack immediately stopped and wrapped Zack in his arms as he held him tightly. "you okay?" Jack asked softly as he rubbed Zack's back. 

Zack nodded weakly as he cuddled Jack's chest "Mhm" was all he managed to breathe out. Zack stayed curled up in Jack's lap, as he watched the movie. "want me to pull out?" Jack whispered. 

Zack shook his head slowly, guilt in his eyes like he ruined Jack's day, even if it was unplanned for him, and he was allowed to say no or not enjoy it, maybe it was the fact he felt like he was cheating on his boyfriend. With his permission? it was a grey area for Zack personally.

Jack played with Zack's hair "You know you can say no, you don't have to feel guilty" Jack murmured in Zack's ear 

"yeah, but it's your birthday- and it seems like you had it planned" Zack mumbled. 

"Did we discuss it? sure, but we agreed we'd go on vibes if you enjoyed it, which you're not" Jack said as he squeezed Zack's thigh. 

Zack looked at Jack tears falling down his face. "I know I say I want to be treated like a whore or whatever but I meant by Alex- no offence, it- it's cheating!" he said as he hid his face in Jack's chest.