𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗⠰𝚄𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜

𝙰𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Our rapid footsteps echoed in the large halls.

Guns in our hands and the USB in my own.

And we currently running to get out of a- erm- mall... It's a smart place to hide information though, I'll give that to Oneus.

I glanced to the side and saw, "Ooo! Gucci!" I said, stopping for moment to stare at the display items.

"Not now, Aer!" said Huening Kai, grabbing my wrist and forcing me to run, Soobin looked at me with a playful dissapointed look, while shaking his head.

"Yah! Stealing is better than murdering!"

"And murdering is better than being killed by Park Jiwon!" said Soobin, widening his eyes.

"Gosh! My own grandfather wouldn't kill me for shit!"

"Yet he was willing to marry you off to the enemy just to get more allies-"

"Shut up! I don't want to be reminded of that right now, thank you," I swear one day I will end Huening Kai-

Suddenly I heard a gunshot from behind us. I spared a quick glance to see Seoho and Keonhee chasing us.

"Shit," I cussed.

"Language, young lady," Soobin scolded me, I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh c'mon! We're in a life-threatining situation and I'm not allowed to say shit?!"

Another gunshot.

Luckily we were close to the exit where Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Taehyun were waiting with get-away motorcycles.

"Not the time to bicker you two, now let's go!" yelled Hyuka (Huening Kai) as we made it out of the mall and onto the backs of the motorcycles.

"GO!" shouted Soobin as soon as we got on and we sped off.

Panting slightly, I tightned my grip around Yeonjun's waist as I looked back to see Keonhee aiming his gun one last and- BANG!

Suddenly I felt a pain in shoulder and saw I got shot. "Fuck..."

"That's the first reaction to a gunshot you've had in a while," said Yeonjun almost teasingly, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Well, that's because I haven't had anyone to shoot me to practise being shot in a while, okay? I'm gonna be a little sensitive right now."

Training at HYBE Mafias was... intense.

They had you practise being shot in your leg while running and stuff like that.

I looked at my slightly bloody shoulder to examine the bullet... 22LR... not such the biggest one so I won't lose as much blood.

Yeonjun suddenly looked back and said, "We got Oneus on our tails!"

My head snapped back to see Hwanwoong, Xion and Leedo each on their own motorcycles, catching up quickly.

I picked up my gun, "Let's hope they can't multitask," I said as I aimed for Xion's tire, I didn't feel like harming human skin today.

I shot his tire three times and shot the other two's tire swiftly.

Hwanwoong's motorcycle fell over and hit Xion's making his motorcycle fall over and make Leedo's fall as well.

"SEE YA, YOU LITTLE FUCKERS!" I shouted at them, slightly chuckiling as they were in a pile on the ground.

"Just found my favourite version of dominos," I said smiling, satisfied with myself as Yeonjun and Taehyun burst out laughing.