𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗⠰𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 '𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙽𝚡𝚍𝚎?

(A/N: WE'RE MEETING THE KIDS TODAYYYY, well, only a few)

════════════════════════════════════════

𝙰𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I looked out the window the see a grey sky, flying in cloudy conditions just had different feel.

"I got something!" exclaimed Taehyun.

Everyone's head shot towards him, "Hongjoong, the leader of ATEEZ, is planning to go to a strip club tonight, alone! And, he always keeps a key card to ATEEZ's base with him."

"Perfect! Aer, you know what that means!" said Soobin, an excited light in his eyes. "You guys are gonna watch my first strip performance today!" I said sarcastically yet tiredly. Mentoring the newbies really took it out of me yesterday.

"We will be landing in South Korea in an hour," announced the pilot.

"I'll start trying to get you a one-night job at... Maecheol Faceless Strip Club..," Taehyun started tapping away at his laptop, he was our hacker by the way. "They need visual pictures, see if your fit for the job..."

════════════════════════════════════════

I looked at my self in the mirror, I was wearing an extremely scandalous leather lingerie. It was really uncomfortable. Well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

I had finished my makeup and was now putting on matching heels. And I got a black coat to cover up, for now. Finally I stuffed a matching leather eye mask into a pocket. The mask had a see-through part so I could actually see.

"Aer! You ready?" Soobin asked from the other side of the door. "Ready!" I responded, putting my last earring on.

The door opened, revealing Soobin leaning against the doorframe in beige trousers, a black long-sleeve button-up t-shirt and a black blazer hanging on his shoulder.

"Why are you all dressed up?" I asked him with a confused face, looking him up and down.

"It is a strip bar... so I thought why not try get some?"

I rolled my eyes at his answer and he laughed at the way I responded. "But actually, it's just to blend in."

"Sure, loverboy, let's go."

════════════════════════════════════════

I was sitting in the front seat as Yeonjun drove the large black SUV. The rest of the boys in the back.

This wasn't my first time in a strip suit, with my role you gotta prepare for all the ways you have to perform it, which included a lot of alone practice. And a stripper just happened to be one.