𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗⠰𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜

𝙰𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Taehyun woke me up at eight AM since we were supposed to land soon in Japan. I got ready for the day in the plane. I just wore casual clothes, don't want to seem suspicious.

I met up with the other members just as we landed in landed in Tokyo. We got in a HYBE car and it took us to the rather expensive hotel we were staying at. The meeting only started at five PM, so we had quite a lot of time to kill.

So we split up and of course, somehow, I ended up with Huening Kai.

════════════════════════════════════════

"Why did you take me here?" Hyuka whined. We were currently in a dress store because I needed a new dress for the meeting this afternoon.

"I need to get a new dress that's not too revealing and revealing at the same time," I said, not taking my eyes off the dresses.

"Not too revealing because?"

"I wear dresses that show half my body most of the time."

"And revealing because?"

"I need to impress the ladies."

Hyuka stayed silent for a moment. I looked back at him timidly.

"When you say ladies, do you mean Bahiyyih?"

He looked ready to crack at any moment.

"When you say Bahiyyih, do you mean my future lover?"

We stared at each other for a moment.

...

Before we both burst out laughing, getting multiple weird looks from people in the store.

Hyuka was never overprotective when the other members praised Hiyyih, but when I did... yeah.

"Hyuka, you don't have to stay with me you know?" I said while getting back to the dresses. "But then who's going to protect you?"

I looked at him with an 'are you serious' look. I made sure no one was around before whispering;

"You think I don't have a gun on me?" Hyuka stayed silent while I chuckled.

"Well," he looked around the store one last time, "see ya!"

He rubbed my stomach and basically waddled off happily.

I rolled my eyes and finally could focus on the dresses.

════════════════════════════════════════

I ended up going with a light green, silk, long, dress with a slit and I was just gonna wear shoes and jewelry I already had.

We all met up at a restaurant to eat and talk about what we did.

Me and Hyuk- sorry.

hYuKa AnD i went shopping.

Beomgyu and Taehyun went to go play laser tag.

And Yeonjun and Soobin went to an... art museum?

"Since when are you interested in art?" asked Taehyun.

Yeonjun and Soobin looked at each other before shrugging and saying "I dunno," at the same time.

════════════════════════════════════════