𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗⠰𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚖

(A/N: just little bit of general info

story takes place in 2022

i know about the labels under hybe and yada yada but idk how to put it in story form so they don't exist 🙂👍

also i won't always put TW cuz i forget 😅💕 so just be prepared for anything

also ik sunghoon is introverted but i like to imagine that with family he would act more extroverted)

════════════════════════════════════════

𝙰𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅

We arrived at the HYBE building before going to our base. Everytime we completed a mission we immediately had to go back to the company building to record our success. After every year there's a little reward for the most useful gangs, and HYBE gangs are very competitive. So, just a fun little game I guess.

As we entered, we bumped into my grandfather, the CEO of HYBE. "Another mission done? Choi?"

"Yes sir," Soobin answered, his posture slightly straighter, he showed him ATEEZ's base key card.

"Great, now I was about to call TXT for a quick meeting with BTS, now come, come," he said, already walking toward the meeting rooms. The members and I quickly followed after.

We entered the room to see BTS already there. We sat down and immediately turned our attention to the man who called us here.

"So, TXT has successfully stolen the key card to ATEEZ'S base. Now I know the original plan was for TXT to raid ATEEZ's base, but,"

My mouth parted slightly, we had been preparing and studying their base for months.

"I'm going to have to give that mission to BTS as J-Hope has discovered that Stray Kids is planning to raid New Jeans and LE SSERAFIM. TXT knows about their mission to kidnap one of their members that was supposed to happen in a month time, but it has to be done now."

His face turned serious, he didn't want his new groups to fail so early on.

"Kidnapping one of their most powerful members would delay their raid and give our gangs time to prepare. So, BTS will take the mission of raiding ATEEZ and TXT, you need to complete this mission in three days time before it's too late. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

"The ATEEZ raid is next week, BTS. TXT, start planning now." And with that he left the room. This was unexpected.

BTS walked out the room, quietly muttering about their new mission. Jimin was last to exit but stopped to turn to me and mouth, 'Sorry,' with sympathetic expression. It was a depressing thing to have a mission taken away from you.

I nodded back to say it's okay. He gave one last sad smile to my members before following after BTS.

"Well, we can't sulk for too long we have a mission to plan, let's get going," said Yeonjun, clearly upset too but attempted to hide it. Soobin nodded at his elder before beckoning the rest of us.