N O T E

Dear Readers,

The remainder of this story can be found only on Patreon (@JaysArmy).

Why?

Well... Firstly, I am so pleased to announce that the paperback of 'The Criminal' will be available for purchase mid 2024. Secondly, for such a long time I've been trying to find a way to make writing full time sustainable, then I found Patreon... I've decided to transition into monetised works so that I can focus on my passion in providing sinfully pleasurable stories as well as go back to the roots of what made me first start my journey on Wattpad: the readers, those who genuinely enjoyed my stories and that feeling they gave me of community, connection and love.

On Patreon you will find:

- all my old stories; see where it all began and enjoy it on demand.
- weekly updates, so you always have something new and fresh to feast on!
- new books including all re-writes
- drafts, sequels, prequels including the most anticipated of all [Falling for Red's complete trilogy... Raptured in Red and Falling for Julia]
- early access to works being published in paperback and ebook.
- branded merchandise... because who wouldn't love sipping out of a Red Alfonsi mug while snuggling up in Johann's hoodie, reading a little steamy smut...
- one shots because the Queen of Cliffhangers will no longer leave you hanging... at least not for too long!
- alternate versions of stories including [The Brothers - Original Version] Which is currently being updated weekly!
- voting power, so you can read the stories you truly enjoy and want!
And that is just the beginning...

So, thank you for almost a decade's worth of support, laughter, drama and stories. I hope you can continue to support this little world we've created over on Patreon @JaysArmy link: patreon.com/jaysarmy <3

Love,

Jay.