3 | T H R E E

__

Westridge Valley, 2013

The seriousness in Richard's voice had Imani's spine stiffening, hesitantly she moved to her feet. "Turn around," he muttered when she kept her back to him.

This time there was need; need in his voice. Slowly, Imani pivoted and made direct eye contact with his chest. Her nose was centimeters from touching him, that's how close he was. Automatically she went to step back, but Richard wasn't having it. His arm banded around her narrow waist and he tugged her forward. Her hands came out to catch her fall and splayed across his muscular chest. "Mr. Bass-" she cut herself off as he pinched her chin and drew her eyes to his. "Richard, please let me go." She finished.

This was all new territory for Imani. She was confused by Richard's actions, but mostly shocked at her own response to him. A part of her wanted to play the dangerous game, taunt the beast she knew he kept locked up. Another part told her to submit quietly and wait until she was able to really challenge the man, wait until she had a degree and preferably a job under her belt. The latter won.

Richard tightened his hold on her body, it was soft and silky against his much harder form. "No boys," he repeated.

Before she could so much as blink, he swooped down and captured her plump lips. If he was going to leave her in a college full of horny fuckers, he was going to leave her with a harsh reminder. And, harsh it was. He claimed her mouth as if it were already his as if he had every right over stealing her first kiss. Richard nibbled at her lower lip until she opened her mouth to him, he could feel her lungs seizing up and trailed from the corner of her mouth to the crook of her neck.

Yeah, the next few years were going to be hell without her, especially now that he'd gotten a taste of those soft lips of hers! But fuck it, he was a grown-ass man, he needed to pull his dick into place and accept that this was an unavoidable evil.

Imani took in deep breaths as he finally allowed her the chance to breathe, in her dazed state she mildly acknowledged him sucking on the pulse at her neck. "Richard..." She meant to stop him, but her voice had taken a husky turn and the word came out sounding similar to a moan. She had no clue, no idea on how to handle the situation. How to handle the man that her mother worked for, it didn't make sense for him to even consider her a woman. But, she knew, something had changed.

Something had triggered Richard.

"You keep your legs closed, Imani. Nobody else touches you." Richard rested his forehead against her shoulder, he took a moment to calm his raging hormones. Only when he was sure he had control— that he wouldn't press her up against the wall and pound into her tight little cunt— did he step back. "Be safe, sweetheart." His final words were tender, gentle.

Imani remained a statue in the middle of the room, her mind racing and her nerves going haywire. Going over the events up until that moment, she still couldn't locate the trigger that had set the man off. Hell, he'd never really touched her back home, in fact, she was sure he avoided her. So what had caused the sudden outburst? Although a small fraction of her mind was contemplating Richard's actions, the larger portion still felt him on a more physical level.

She registered that he'd left, but regardless she could still feel him against her body. The feeling of his brawny figure pressing into hers, his mouth slanting across hers... Holding her so tightly she was sure she'd bruise, dammit! She clenched her thighs together as strange sensations crept along her spine and hit her right between the thighs.

He was a dangerous addiction, one without any source of rehabilitation or cure. Every part of him intimidating and utterly intoxicating, no other man seemed to lure her the way he did, consume her so completely without even uttering a single word... Somewhere in the darker corners of her mind, Imani knew that Richard wanted a lot more than her body, she was afraid he was after her soul, but this revelation would only be theorised in her subconscious state.