Family dinner

Chapter 2

Yn pov
"Please, take a sit Mr.Park." I extended my arm to the seat that was placed u front of my desk as I went around to sit down on my seat behind my computer. As he was sitting down, I got the remote for the windows and switch it to dark. The lights inside of my office were enough lighting. "So, ma'am, I didn't know you are the one in charge of such an empire. It's truly impressive to say the least." He said. "Yeah well, what can I say. I'm a Kim."

"As soon as I finished high school, I left to do my military service. As you might know, my rank got high in such a short time. I was the best of the best." I said as I got up to the little bar I have in my office. I grabbed a glass and turned to look for some whiskey. Once I found the one I wanted, I poured some into the glass with some ice in it. "Would you like a glass Jimin??" "Um sure, why not" I grabbed another glass added some ice and poured the liquid into it. I walked back to my desk and gave him his glass. "Cheers ma'am" "please, you can call me yn" I said as I brought the glass closer to my lips to take a sip. "Yn, how did you go from being that shy and fragile girl to this??" He said. "I'm a Kim. I've been training since I was 14 but I still couldn't handle it. I think every thing change and finally got into the right mindset when I did my military service. After graduating from the 2 years of military service my dad had me go to special missions. I actually met your dad on one of my missions. He was my mentor for that mission. After I successfully completed my mission my dad had a meeting with your dad. My papa came and told me that I was now his successor and immediately started working as the ceo of his business and new mafia boss on behalf of the Kim's." He was silent and very interest. "Oh wow, you're truly amazing. So, you know my dad?" He mentioned. "Yeah, he's a very sweat person, patient too and has guided me well. You're lucky to have a papa like him." I said. "I'm sorry, but what does papa mean??" He asked. "Papa means dad or father. It's Spanish." I said. "Oh so you know how to speak Spanish?" "Yeah, I'm half Korean and half Mexican." "Really?? That's awesome. Who would've known!" He said.

Sometime went by. Jimin and I had a good time talking about our jobs and stuff. I didn't let so much info go just like that cuz one has to know how much will be said. Soon he left and I was also on my way home. As I entered the house my dad wanted to see me in his office. I went with him to his office. He closed the door and went to sit down at his desk. "Hey baby, how was it today?" "It was good pa, the meeting went super well and we"ll start working on the project tomorrow." That's good baby, um, I have to talk to you about something important. And you might not like it but I need you to think about the benefits we will earn from this." "Papa, you're scaring me now, what's going on?" "I have arranged a marriage for you princess. It'll take place next week." "EXCUSE ME FATHER??! You arranged a fucking marriage for me WITHOUT my acknowledgment or permission?!!" "WATCH YOUR TONE YOUNG GIRL! I will NOT let you speak to me as such. I know what's best for YOU, the company and for our empire!!" "But father, I don't know even know the person! It's not fair!!" "That's why where having a dinner tomorrow in one of our hotels. I'm not terminating the marriage and will be done as soon as possible. End of discussion!" My father was so angry and left the office. I'm furious myself. It's not fair. I'm not even interested in getting married right now. I have enough on my shoulders to be worrying about a stupid marriage that I don't even have interest in. I promise to ruin that persons life. Whoever he might be for agree to this fucking marriage. I'll make it a living hell. A mafia can do anything after all. I went out of the office and went to my room to take a bath and try to relax for the night even thought i know it won't help.

Jimins pov

It was a nice a good day today which is rare. But I must say that I'm glad I could meet yn again. It was nice catching up with her and to further talk about our project. I was on my way home when my father called me. I answered. "Hey dad, what's going??" "Nothing chim, I just need to talk to you about something very important. I need you home right now" "alright dad, I'll be there in a bit. I'll meet you in your office". I hanged up. I'm curious on what my dad has to talk to me about. I'm a little worry his tone was unusual. I finally got home. And went to dads office. I bowed and closed the door. "Hey dad, you're okay right? What's going on?" I asked a little worried. "Chim, please take a sit." I sat down and waited for him to speak again. "So, I have arranged something that will be beneficial for you, the company and our mafia empire." "Well that's good dad. You had me worried for second. I thought it had something to do with your health." I sight in relief. "I'm not done chim, I have arranged a marriage for you." "Dad, what?? You can't do that!! That's not fair. You know this is playing with fire" "what's done is done Jimin. There's no turning back. The wedding will be next week. We'll have a dinner tomorrow for you to meet your future wife along side with her family." I just scuffed and got up from my seat and went out of his office. I went to my room. I sat at the edge of my bed in annoyance. I grabbed a cigarette from the fresh pack I bought in the morning. I light it up and went out to the balcony. This is so unreal. I took my phone out and called taehyung.