Wedding dresses

Chapter 3

News reporter
"Good morning everyone, hopefully your having a great start to your morning. Today, the weather is going to be bright and sunny with hot temperatures between 87°-98° degrees. Yesterday afternoon we received two major reports. Yesterday morning, very important documents related to Jeffrey Epstein where released to social media including a list of more than 200 names of people who might've been involved in some of the crimes that where committed or who visited his private island. We should get more information as the days go by. Also, we got confirmation that two of the richest business owners of Korea will be joining forces and having a wedding tomorrow. The soon to wed couple is Mr. Park Jimin from the Park Incorporation and Ms. Kim Yn from the Kim imperial foundation. We'll be broadcasting live from the event so stay tune for more."

Authors povs
"Boss, Ms. Kim Yn is rumored to get married tomorrow in Korea"
"Oh really?? Who is she getting married too??"
"Mr. Park Jimin."
"Book me a plane asap and get more information on where the event is going to take place."
The person said to their bodyguard. The person was sitting in their office, drowning in work and so many thoughts going through their head. They didn't know how to exactly feel. After all, they still wanted to be with yn regardless of time. Even tho, they know it isn't right.

Someone's povs
Why are you getting married to him and not me yn. We could've been the perfect couple. Would you still be with me if only your dad would've not caught us?? I sometimes wonder. Honestly, it's been 4 years now, but I still think about you. I wonder if you're healthy, if you've eaten, gotten hurt. There's times when I miss you so much that I started to cry. Your memory clear as day. I refuse to let go of it.
"Ma'am we have booked your flight, we'll be leaving in 3 hours." Said my bodyguard. "Thank you woo, I really appreciate it". The only reason why I'm going is because I want to see you for the last time before I lose you forever. I won't speak to you because I want you to be happy on your big day. After all, you deserve being happy. I'll be okay with this. Cuz as long as you're happy, then I'm happy. That's all it matters.

Time skip

I've finally landed in Korea. It's night time here in Korea. My brother was waiting for me. I'll be spending the week at his house.
"Min Kari, where have you been!!"
"Oh can you not call me out like that Min Yoongi"
"Sorry not sorry sister, you'll have to deal with it for the week."
We both started laughing a little. And went in for a long needed hug and parted away.
"What brings you back to Korea sister? Business?? Vacation??"
"I'm going to a wedding tomorrow."
"Who's wedding are you going too?? Because I was also invited to a wedding for tomorrow."
"I'm going to yn wedding. I heard it's going to be the biggest event of the year."
"Oh, then you can be my plus one sister, I got invited to the wedding on behalf of yn."
"That's nice, anyways we should go eat somewhere. I'm so hungry brother."
"Alright, I'm also hungry so let's go eat and afterwards we'll go home".
My bodyguard got my bags and put them inside the trunk of my brothers car. I got inside the car and dismissed my bodyguard. I told him we'll meet him back at my brothers home. Yoongi also got inside the car.
"And for my safety, I'll put my belt on cuz you be driving crazy as hell"
"Sister you're exaggerating, it's not that bad, and plus I drive safely!"

Yn povs

On the phone
"Hey tae, are you available right now??"
"Um, yeah why?? You sound like you're about to ask me on a date or something"
"You're not funny, I hope you know that."
"See, that's wild as hell because I've been told that I'm very funny"
"You're delusional. Anyways, my wedding dresses came in and I want you to help me out on which one I should pick."
"I thought you weren't excited for the wedding, now you want me to help you on picking one!! That's crazy."
"I'm not excited, but I have to look good in front of the cameras and plus I'm having celebrities come to the wedding and a whole bunch of family members."
"Alright fine, I'll go help you out."
"Amazing!! Tae your the absolute best I swear. Come home, all of my dresses are here."
"Sounds good, I'll be there in 15 minutes or so"
Hangs up