Night before the wedding

Chapter 4

Yn POVs

It was Jimin. Tae's friend is Jimin. My eyes went wide and lips slightly parted.
"Close your mouth yn, you don't look nice like that. AND stop looking at Jimin. He's getting married tomorrow!!"
"Callate, he's the one I'm getting married too. Why can't I look at my future husband. Hmm."
I said as I turned around to get the tortillas out and placed them on a napkin and carefully started to form a little wall close to the edges like a crust. That way when I go ahead and add the beans or sauce or cheese, it'll stay inside and won't get out. It's kinda like a pizza if you will.
"So wait, he's the man you're getting married too?!! And She's the attractive girl you told me you're getting married too??!!"
"Hyung shut up!!"
"He told you he's getting married to an attractive girl?! I mean..he's not wrong tae"
"Yeah well I don't think that attractive girl is inside this kitchen with us. All I see is a troll cooking."
"Hyung, that wasn't very nice. Respect my fiancé Hyung"
"See that's crazy, THATS BEYOND CRAZY. Who ARE yOU!! ReSpEcT mY fiAnCé HyUnG my ass. I was here before you came into the picture a minute ago. You wouldn't understand the way we joke around so shut it!!"

Tae's POVs

I was honestly flabbergasted. My cousin is marrying my best friend tomorrow. MY cousin who has done military service and is in charge of the Kim business and the Kim mafia empire is getting married to this moron who ALSO did military service and is in charge of both the Park business and the Park mafia empire. It's CRAZYY to me. I can't believe it. It all makes sense now. 2+2=4!! I walked over to the kitchen island and sat in one of the high chairs. I was in deep thought.  But I had one solid question going through my head...if she knows she's getting married to him..why isn't she happy about it. I mean. Every other woman in Korea would die to marry this moron. Why isn't she. But it's not that hard to answer this. She doesn't like men being fully in charge of her surroundings. She doesn't like getting controlled or getting manipulated by a man...or anyone in this case. She has seen so much that in a way she feels like she has to be constantly in control and having her guard up. I don't blame her. I actually understand and feel for her. But she has to understand that she needs to let go of that fear. That fear of a man being in control to love her, to help her, to be there for her. She doesn't need to do everything by herself. Yet, I know she's not ready to face that fear. Maybe she is...but she's probably holding back.
Snapped back into reality when Yn asked me how many piscadasa thing (or whatever they're called) I wanted.
Soon she gave me my plate and surprisingly it smelled so good!! I was ready to dig into this food.

Jimins POVs.
I was sitting next to Hyung in the kitchen island. He seemed deep in his thoughts.
"Jimin, would you like to try one?"
"Yeah sure, why not."
She gave Hyung his plate which smelled amazing and then gave me my plate. Yn also sat down and joined us to eat. I was about to ask for a fork and a knife..but I saw her picking up the delicate piece with her hands and bringing it in for a bite. Taehyung was doing the same thing. He must know how to properly eat these types of foods. I picked up the piscada with my hands and brought it near my mouth to bite into it. When I did, an explosion of flavors came upon my palate. It was so good. I had never tried something like this.
As I continued to eat, I saw yn standing up to wash her hands. She went to the fridge and pulled out a container with a liquid inside. She went over to one of the cabinets, opened it and grabbed 3 cups. She then poured the mystery liquid in each cup.
She gave a cup to me and Hyung. I took a sip from it. It was nice and refreshing.
"Mhmm, yn what type of drink is this."
"It's a cucumber, celery and lime juicy. My mom likes to make it a lot. She says it has great benefits of some sort"
"That's interesting, you cant really taste the celery which is nice. But it's very refreshing. Right Hyung?"
Hyung kept eating in silence. But gave slight nod.