,October 7th 1983,

Once again, Micheal was with his friends, thinking of terrible pranks they could play on Evan. They were silent, except the occasional sigh as Micheal took a drag of his lit cigarette.

"Maybe we could do something on his birthday?" Simon muttered out, looking up to the leader of the group for approval

"Yeah, we've never tried anything like that before." Jeremy seemed enthusiastic by the idea, he was always more happy to bully the poor boy than anyone else was. "Why don't we actually put him closer to one of the animatronics, he'd be more scared that way."

Micheal perked up at the idea, more interested than before at this new-found prank "If we're doing it on his birthday, it'd have to be something quick. My dad'll be there, he'll beat the shit out of me if he sees us bullying Evan."

"God, your dad's such a prick, mike!" Peter spoke up, listening as everyone mumbled in agreement

Micheal rolls his eyes "I know. I'm surprised mum hasn't left him yet, but she's not much better, if I'm honest." His parents weren't great. None of the group's parents were.

"You're lucky to have parents though, dude." Simon smiled, happy for his friend yet upset by memories he couldn't get rid of. All the group nodded before Micheal broke the silence

"Oh shit, yeah, you're an orphan! Sorry, Marsh. I completely forgot." He dropped his cigarette to the ground and stamped on it, gesturing for the group to leave "anyways, we better get going. I don't wanna get shouted at 'cause I'm home late."

Peter was the first to stand up, always being obedient to what Micheal said. He was the leader after all. "I agree. If I don't get home soon, my mum will be pissed."

"Sure. I gotta make sure my uncle doesn't dip into his life savings for some blackjack." Jeremy stated, handing mike's deep blue jacket back to him "you coming, Marsh?" He asks, sparing a glance to Simon who's still sat on the cold ground, ignoring the obvious storm clouds swarming the sky above them.

The shorter boy shakes his head briefly
"No, I'll probably just stay here for a while then go to that shitty park down the road. Better than going to that fucked up orphanage."

"Just be safe, man. And if you wanna hang out, my bedroom window is always open." Mike adds before walking off with the other two, the sun beginning to set beneath the black, smoky clouds.