,October 24th 1983,

(this is me continuing the last chapter because I feel like it was waaaay too short! !!Also TW for Ab#se!!)

Taking a sip of his drink, Micheal broke the silence and started a conversation with his younger brother. "So Ev..do you have friends at school?"

The shorter boy continued to play with the fredbear plush in the sand pit "Not really..." He said.

"Wait, what about that annoying Cassidy kid? Or that bitchy girl with the pigtails?"

"They aren't in my new school." He brushed sand off of the yellow fur on the bear then stood up, taking a seat on the bench close to his brother

"It'll probably rain soon, let's get home before we get soaked and you start whining. But you aren't too bad when you're not crying, brat."

Evan smiles brightly "R-really!? Thanks Mikey!" The young boy wrapped his arms around his brother's waist, still grinning from ear to ear

"Get off of me, crybaby! You're so dramatic." Micheal complained in an arrogant tone of voice. "I'm never taking you to the park again..."

*Time skip*

The sound of glass shattering flooded the house, only slightly blocking out the sound of screaming coming from the kitchen.

"JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!"

"I AM YOUR FATHER AND I WILL DO WHAT I WANT."

"BULLSHIT, YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN MY FATHER!"

Evan and Elizabeth covered their ears, though it didn't do much, it still helped muffle all the arguing. "Ev...when do you think mama is coming home?...i-im scared!"

"Mikey will handle it, he always does. Just cross your fingers that father doesn't-" A loud crashing sound echoed through the hallway, causing Evan to dart out the bedroom door.

"Mike!" He began to cry as he helped his brother get up and walk to the bathroom, looking anywhere but the blood dripping from Micheals chin. It wasn't uncommon for William to lash out at his children, but it still shook them up each time.