A New Beginning! Friends and Foes Alike!

Daniel's POV

"No! Stay back!!" My mother screamed, pulling me towards her as we back away.

Raging flames surrounded us as a  man wearing an eye patch and a purple bandana approaches us with an Aggron by his side.

"Finish them Aggron." He commands.

"Ggron!!" Aggron cried as its claw glowed with power and it prepared to slash me and my mother.

"Stop it! NO!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs

"No!" I shout as I wake up from my dream, drenched in sweat and breath heavily.

"Scorbu?.." Scorbunny said waking up next to me and rubbing its eyes.

I let out a sigh of relief and rub Scorbunny's head softly.

"Sorry about that buddy." I smile. "Didn't mean to scare you."

My Rotom Phone started to ring and I answered the call.

"Hello?" I say.

"Bro, come to the hotel battlefield and train with me before we head over." My friend said.

He had the right idea. It's best to get some training in before our admissions.

"Yeah you're right." I reply. "I'll be down soon."

I get out of bed, wash my face and brush my teeth and get dressed.

"Scor!" Scorbunny cried as it jumped on my shoulder.

~~~

My friend Vix and I began training on the hotel battle fields. But I couldn't stop thinking about the dream I had last night.

"Rowlet, use leafage!" Vix commanded.

"Rrroooo!" Rowlet cried as it sent multiple leaves of energy at Scorbunny.

"Use ember!" I yelled.

"Scorbuh! Scorbunny cried as it kicked a fireball at the razor leaf, colliding with the razor leaf and causing an explosion

"Tackle go!" Vix shouted.