Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.16

Sen was pushed away and did not dare to step forward again.

After the monster was overturned, it began to retreat backwards, running with a limp.

The people in the city gate also helped each other to stand up. When they saw the monsters fleeing in all directions, they couldn't help but cheer. God finally protected his people.

Mo Zhiyang looked at the cheering people and suddenly fell to the ground and fainted.

Sen hurried forward and helped the person up. Even the people in the city ran out one after another. They were no longer afraid of monsters and carried the person in with all their hands.

The monsters who fled were more or less burned by the divine power of light.

The crow saw the rhino's wound, which was full of blood, and said, "Your face is hurt."

Rhino smiled innocently and kicked his hooves, "As long as I can help Master Ryan, that little blond human is also very cute. Crow Crow, you are also injured."

Mo Zhiyang was sent back to the Holy See's room, still unconscious.

The Pope came over to see him, and the doctor also came over, but they couldn't find out what caused him to fall into coma. They just thought he was exhausted, so they all left without disturbing him.

"Is it now possible to prove that he is the envoy of the God of Light?" The Pope looked at the old priest with a very serious expression and his voice was mixed with displeasure.

The old priest lowered his head and said, "I took it too much for granted." Obviously, this shouldn't be the result. Didn't Lord Ryan promise him?

Why does it become like this.

"He will be the best candidate for the Pope. I hope you think so too." The Pope could see that the old priest was actually repulsive to Yang, but no matter what.

After this incident, his prestige and deeds will definitely be praised by others. He will be the best pope and the best envoy of God in history.

"Of course he will be." The old priest lowered his head and replied respectfully.

Unexpectedly, stealing the chicken will end up losing the rice.

After everyone went out, Mo Zhiyang opened his eyes suddenly, not dizzy at all, and got up with Ha Qie in his arms.

"No, why didn't you pretend to be faint?" The system thought he was faint.

Mo Zhiyang got off the bed and poured himself a glass of water."If they think it's so easy to drive away monsters, how can they cherish it? Only if they feel how difficult it is for me will they admire me even more."

One protects the people with a little effort, and the other fights with his life. The second one is definitely more noble.

"How are you, little toffee?" Ryan was shocked when he saw him fainting just now, and hurriedly followed him, only to find that he had woken up.

Hugging him from behind, "I failed to protect you and made you faint."

"No, it's not your fault." Mo Zhiyang put the tea in his mouth, tilted his head back, kissed his lips and crossed the water. Some of the tea that he couldn't drink seeped out from the corners of his mouth.

After the kiss ended, Mo Zhiyang leaned into his arms panting, "It's only right that I say thank you for your hard work, Ryan."

"Hmm." Ryan liked this sweet little toffee very much.