ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ IV - ʙᴜɢɢʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴡɴ

༄𖣘❀...❀𖣘༄

Buggy

Buggy

«That's my map,the map of the Grand Line will be mine!-"

Buggy is one of the first enemies you ever fought with,after Alvida,he is pretty tough but at the same time he is weak without his henchmen. Just like Luffy,he ate a Devil Fruit Wich gave him the power of recombining his entire body if he ever gets cut by a swordsman.

...

༄𖣘❀ Author's POV ❀𖣘༄
It was a very rough part of the day,it looked like a storm was about to start. While that,our little ship continued to follow the dark places of the seas with Nami by your side,while she was trying to open the safe.
Meanwhile Luffy, was dangling in the wood of the ship where one of the sails resided.

"-Could you avoid to do this.-"

Nami said,annoyed,looking at Luffy.

"-Sorry,it's hard to stay still!-"

Luffy says,while jumping towards Nami.

"-I feel very...piratey.-"

Luffy says,putting on again his straw hat.

"-Oh yeah? well you'll end up feeling very wet if I'm forced to throw you into the sea, I told you I need absolute silence!-"

Nami says to him.

"-I know! I know...absolute silence...it's just that,this is my very first pirate mission! Could you believe it?-"

Luffy says,while making his way towards the front part of the ship,looking at the sea and then turning to Nami.

"-Oh yes, I can! because you told me after you asked me, once again, to join your crew.-"

Nami says,very annoyed.

"-We're a good squad!-"

Luffy says,while walking back to the wood of the ship and getting close to Nami.

While Luffy makes his way towards her,he leans his head right on hers making her to get very annoyed once again.

"-Did you opened it yet?-"

Luffy asks,as he still has his head leaned in Nami's.