ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ V - ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴀᴡ ʜᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

༄𖣘❀...❀𖣘༄

Monkey D

Monkey D. Luffy

«I am Monkey D. Luffy and I'm gonna be the King of the Pirates!»

 Luffy and I'm gonna be the King of the Pirates!»

Y/n
«I am the Princess of the Sea!»

...

𖣘❀ Author's POV ❀𖣘
After Nami tried to escape the circus,some of Buggy's henchmen took her with force back inside the tent and Nami looked so angry with him that she shouted at him.

"-WHAT DID YOU DO?!-"

She shouts,as Buggy's henchmen try to stop her,but she manages to free herself.

And then she continues to speak:

"-WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEIR CITY?! YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING!-"

Nami shouts at Buggy,while you all look at him with disgust.

"-Not everything...-"

Buggy says,while eating something and making himself comfortable a side of a barrel.

"-...I left everyone their hands!-"

While Buggy says that,continuing to eat,the guy with a sign made the crowd applaud in thread for what Buggy said.

You could see everyone crying in help while applauding.

"-Okay...This is where this show ends.-"

Buggy says,as he makes his way to Nami,while the spotlights shed light on the psychopathic clown.

"-I know that one of you has the map,and I'll take it back...What did you said rubber boy? That it was in a safe place?-"

Buggy says,making Luffy look at him shocked.