ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ VIII - ᴍɪᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ sɴᴀᴄᴋs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛs

༄𖣘❀...❀𖣘༄

Captain Kuro

Captain Kuro

Captain Kuro from the Kuro (Black Cat) Pirates.

...

\\ A little bit of NSFW between the reader with Luffy and Nami in this Chapter,enjoy while reading this ;) //

𖣘❀ Author's POV ❀𖣘
You and Luffy were up for late at night after dinner,and you two were searching for something for a snack to eat,but especially Luffy.

You weren't that hungry at all but you annoyingly accepted his request to follow him through Kaya's Mansion around.

"-Why do you wanna eat now? What if Klahadore or someone else finds out we are up this late just for searching a snack to eat?-"

You say with a concerned and annoyed face as you look around in the hallways you both were walking in.

"-Don't worry,everything is fine Y/n,just let me eat something I'm so hungry right now!-"

Luffy says sadly while touching his stomach that was now groaning really much.

'Damn...this man is hungry like he haven't eaten for 1 week straight!'

You think while looking at his stomach groaning as you roll your eyes,while Zoro suddenly appears in front of you and the 3 of you jump at the sudden sight of each other,while Luffy simply smiles at him.

"-Hey Zoro!-"

Luffy shouts a bit while you cover his mouth to shut him up as Zoro continues to look at you both a little caught off guard.

"-Shut the freak up you stupid! And you...what the hell are you doing up too, swordsman?-"

You say,while still shutting Luffy up with your mouth as you both look at Zoro with a confused face.

Zoro stays quiet while he looks around and he starts to walk while you and Luffy start to follow him back.

Luffy looks at his three swords held on his waist while he points at them.

"-Do you always bring those swords with you all the time?-"

Luffy says,while still shouting a bit,as you look at Luffy with an annoyed expression for his dumbness.