Does the devil like to eat toffee? 9.17

"Why did Wen She and Charlie take the God of Light away in the territory of the elves?" This Wen She was quite courageous. Mo Zhiyang shook his head.

This guy is not afraid of boiling water.

Ryan shook his head, "It shouldn't be Wen She. People here believe in the God of Light and won't do these weird things, so there's only Charlie."

"This guy is so brave for a great artist!" After knowing this, Mo Zhiyang only thought that Charlie was awesome. He actually dared to kidnap a God. This was really awesome.

Hearing this, Ryan didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Now he can only find it quickly, otherwise something big might happen. As long as Charlie accidentally hurts Eger, the continent will be destroyed.

"Where is he?" The Elf clan's territory is so large, but Mo Zhiyang still feels that he has to find someone who knows the way.

"I remember seeing poplar trees and a large glacial lake behind them." Ryan made a judgment based on only these two sceneries, but he didn't quite understand.

Mo Zhiyang nodded, patted his chest and promised, "I'll keep it with you." After saying that, he ran out.

Speaking of the elves, there are two idiots here, which can be taken advantage of.

He left the house and ran to where Wen She lived, which was an independent courtyard in a remote part of the castle. He opened the fence door, walked in, twisted the door knocker and knocked lightly a few times, "Knight Wen She?"

There seemed to be some movement among the people inside, and a rustling sound was heard. After a long time, the door opened.

"Is it the priest?" Wen She was disheveled, but when he saw him, he was stunned for a moment, and quickly gathered his clothes to cover the hickey, "Why are you here?"

Good guy, this piece of shit has a clear day, just do this, it has something.

"I'm here to ask you a question." Mo Zhiyang tried his best to pretend to be shy and lowered his head. Although it was not this style, he still had to pretend.

Seeing his shyness, Wen She leaned against the door frame and made a handsome and greasy gesture, "If you have anything to do ask, just ask me directly."

As he spoke, he subconsciously fiddled with his hair and exposed his forehead.

Ugh, vomit, vomit, so disgusting. 

But Mo Zhiyang still had to keep smiling, "Do the elves have a place full of poplar trees and an icy lake there?"

"Sheng Island?" When he mentioned this, Wen She immediately knew what it was, "Of course I know, that's Sound Island, which has the most beautiful scenery and moon in the elves."

After finishing speaking, he felt strange again, "This Sheng Island is a relatively secret place for the elves. Basically, no outsiders know about it. Why do you know this, Lord Priest?"

"Because I received an oracle." At this time, it was time to pretend to be a ghost. Mo Zhiyang grimaced, "I just received an oracle from the God of Light. He told me to go to a place with poplar trees and ice lakes."

Wen She was startled and almost cried with joy, "Did the God of Light really say that?"

It seems that God has noticed the difficulties of the elves and decided to let the priest save the elves. He is so touched!

"I'll notify the elves that you want to go there and report them right away." He took a big step, but his pants fell down without noticing.

Good guy!