TWENTY FIVE

Asialyn B. Duncan
Las Vegas, Nevada

"Thank you for breakfast"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Thank you for breakfast"

I was good and full off Miss Daisy's French toast and potatoes. I felt like my stomach was about to pop and I'm already starting to feel sleepy. "No problem princess" he placed his hand on leg and leaned back in his seat.

" I'm letting you know now— I'm paying for our next meal" Getting a chuckle out of him.

"Girl please..You're not paying for nothing when you with me"

Ummm Sir? What the fuck DID I just say..

"I'm serious. You literally been spending hundreds of dollars—I got it next time.." He looked at me and rolled his eyes "Good luck with that." Oh he think I'm playing? Ok! He picked this phone up and started typing before Lil Baby Freestyle started playing through the speakers—making us both forget the conversation and start rapping along.

He not slick, he played my song because I was getting ready to give him a mouth full.

"So, is there anything specifically you were looking for that I should know about?" He looked over my way. I thought about it for a second, having two things in mind.

"Yeah actually! I was thinking something gated or just some type of security you know so I can feel a little safe—a balcony maybe...? but that's not priority." He nodded his head listening intently "OH and closet space!"

I love how he was actually paying attention to me, even though he was driving, even if it was just a head nod or the occasional eye contact.

With Chris he would just give me a few "mmhms" then 10 minutes later ask me to repeat myself again.

"Okay..so this first place we're going is downtown— not too much in the city but somewhat" he shrugged his shoulders "Pros. Good security, parking garage, closet space"  he stated—already checking off two of the things I wanted "—Nice views too." he slipped in at the end and looked over at me with a cute smile on his face.

"Ohuuu okayyy!" I am a sucker for a good view.

We drove around for about 15 minutes before he made a quick right turn and pulled into a parking garage of a tall building and found a spot to park.

I wasted no time to open the door and get out right after Mondo deaded his engine  him getting out right after and making his way in front of the car. "You know that's my job right..." he stared at me blankly standing next to my door with his hand out. "Oops" I laughed a little at his face. "I got excited" I grabbed his hand. "No need to rush baby, you know next time—come on, this way."

This man really just got offended because I opened the door.

I wanted to laugh at his little attitude but I kept it to myself and followed his lead. He walked us to the front desk to blonde haired lady, sitting straight up with her legs crossed—before he could say anything she spoke "Hello Mr.Valentini nice to see you, It's been a while if I do say so myself" she gives him a slick wink and moves hair that wasn't in her face behind her ear. "—How can I help you"

Nothing Like The Rest [18+] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें