☾ Chapter 11: 29

This one is a long one 🫶🏾 lol

September 26, 2023Queens, NY-  11am

September 26, 2023
Queens, NY
- 11am

"HAPPYY BIRRRTHDAY TO YOUU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Yessy yelled entering their shared bedroom with a small strawberry cheesecake from the Junior's brand along with a lit 29 shaped candle on top that she purchased from the supermarket

Early in the morning while Nairobi snored her life away, Yessy quietly escaped with her father to surprise her sister with a birthday cake, a gesture she loved doing for every birthday since the incident. Birthdays were super important to her and she treated like it was her day as well.

Nairobi groaned stirring within the warmth of the cotton bedsheet as her sister's obnoxious blaring voice interrupted her beauty sleep. She didn't give two fucks about her birthday truly, she just gave a fuck about her sleep.

"Yessy shut the fuck up, coño Dios mio" Nai groaning, mushing her head further into the pillow that she swapped over her head from under to try to cover her ears, failing miserably.

"Hey! watch ya mouth, you may be olda' but I'll bus yuh tail miss lady. Get up" Her father tapped her side to get her to sit up as he held two happy birthday balloons and a small pandora gift bag.

Nairobi sucked her teeth sitting up against the headboard while the sheets cover legs from the waist down.

"Hey, thank you" Nairobi half smiled feeling appreciative and grateful even though she didn't appear like she was. She cooed seeing her two of her favorite people in the room with small gestures of their love for her.

"Damn you one ugly birthday bi...girl" Yessy reiterated side eyeing her father, almost forgetting that he also was in the room. She then scrunched up her face looking at the results of Nai staying up all night typing on her phone.