☾ Chapter 18: D.C. 3.0

Continuation

...Continuation

"What do you mean you can't?"

She was stunned at him denying the one thing that she knew who make any man go weak, especially for him, who made her feel wanted every time he touched intimately.

Stunned that he just gave her the best orgasm of her life and was leaving her aching for him.

Stunned that he just flat out said no and got up without word to take a shower.

Stunned that she really was sitting here trying not to throw a tantrum like a child because she really really really needed him.

She sat on the bed in her pajamas with her arms crossed staring at the bathroom door waiting for him to come out.

A whine escaped her lips, seeing him walk out the door shirtless, in his grey shorts with nothing under, exposing his print while he was tying his black durag on.

"What?" Silas raised a brow adjusting the front of his durag as he walked back in to check in the mirror before walking back out to see her just sitting there frustrated at him.

It pained her to look at him as she was started to get lusty all over again.

"You're really going to deny my pussy...that I'm throwing at you...really? I don't even do this! Silas you got me begging" Nairobi whined as her attitude started to rise again seeing him just standing there like a sex god.

"Chill mama, damn. I don't wanna fuck you right now, not yet. I wanna make that a special thing for us" Silas leaned down standing in front of her while he spoke planting his fist beside her on the bed.

I fucking hate you She spoked to him through her mind as she stared into his eyes

"Don't hate me please" Silas laughed as she gasped.