☾ Chapter 38: Love

🤭

....Continuation
November 12, 2023
Lake George, NY
- 2:32 am

The kiss that they shared was different, although hungry for each other's taste, their mouths took their time caressing every detail of each other's lips

The kiss that they shared was different, although hungry for each other's taste, their mouths took their time caressing every detail of each other's lips. Their hearts palpitated against their chest, holding each other close as they embraced their lips in suckling motions.

"You don't understand how much I feel for you ma" He grunted painfully feeling overwhelmed with love wanting to just squeeze her tight but he just settled for pulling her pouted lips quickly up towards his lips giving her a big smooch. Nairobi giggled against his lips that lingered on hers, almost make her slip on the rocky floor from his sudden pull. "You're too much" She giggled looking up at him as her arms were folded in between their chest, nesting in his hold.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me lately." She smiled small as he returned the smile. "I forever got you baby." He caressed her back before leaning down to meet her plump lips, giving her a slow passionate kiss. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she tip toed reaching his lips sneaking her tongue in his mouth as they both made out. The smacking of their lips and the small splashes of the water echoed into the quiet night as they stood exchanging sensual energies. Nairobi grew lustful moaning at the touch of his teeth pulling on her bottom lip before gathering her full lips to suck on them like a sugary treat, his sugary treat.

"Silas.." Her voice trailed off in a whisper as his head nested on the side of her neck peppering the skin with the touch of his nose and lips. She hissed feeling his teeth softly nibble her neck, the silver that covered his canine caressing her neck before his tongue swirled making her pant in pleasure.

The temperature of her body grew hotter throughout the cold winds forming goosebumps on her exposed skin that touch the air above the hot tempered lake. Grabbing tightly on his thick neck, she groaned pulling away with a seductive look and a smirk as she lifted her soaked left hand up to his sleeked wet hair. She felt grateful to be able to do this motion with a hand she thought she would never be able to use properly again. Internally, she smiled wiggling her fingers into the back of his wavy hair admiring the way her fingers worked again.

"What's up my love?" He questioned her waiting for her reply but she kept quiet scanning him.

After coming back from her examination, her head stood at a tilt above her, idolizing the man she grew to love as the butterflies in her stomach fluttered. Nairobi hasn't felt this way for anyone else ever, never knew what it was like to love a partner and now she was experiencing love with him, it was him who she was waiting for. The acrylic of her nails continue to run through the back of his head, smoothing down his dark hair back before bringing her hands down to his high cheekbone using her thumb to caress the small curls of beard. As she scanned him, Silas kept his gaze on her seeing the blue off his body reflecting on hers while her hand roamed around before her thumb stopped at his lips, giving it a light kiss.