☾ Chapter 31: Locked

Skye's ApartmentBrooklyn, NYNovember 3rd, 2023- 4:37pm

Skye's Apartment
Brooklyn, NY
November 3rd, 2023
- 4:37pm

"Ow! Why are you being so rough?" Nairobi winced feeling a sharp pull of her hair as Skye tried to detangle it

"Ow! Why are you being so rough?" Nairobi winced feeling a sharp pull of her hair as Skye tried to detangle it. It was mainly her fault for feeling lazy after washing her hair last night and just bunching it up into a bun.

"Nai you can't just be bunching your hair up like that, like you don't got curly ass hair. Watch you be bald headed" Skye huffed combing her hair so she can braid it up in a sew in foundation.

"I was tired and sore. I just wanted to lay down" She whined still feeling her exhaustion from yesterday.

"From getting Chase?" The only information she knew.

"Mmhmm..." She hummed highly tapping her thigh as her mind drifted to yesterday as Skye braided her hair.

"CHASEEE!!" Nairobi yelled running hot behind Chase's open path as people around look at them wary, weirdly or amused at what was going on.

A young male tried to catch him but he slipped right through his fingers continuing his run.

"Yessy I'm g-going to k-kill you!" She yelled out of breath as Yessy ran w her trying to catch up to him as he dash to the left.

"That little shit is s-so fucking fast!"

Chase panted excitedly galloping his small paws on the shiny titles smelling a familiar scent.

"HEY!! Chase! Don't you fucking go past does the automatic doors!" Nairobi yelled panicking as she saw him approach the doors, they continued to run after him but he didn't listen.

He barked as he took a glance back at them heading to the opening glass doors eyeing the car that carried the scent feet's away.

"Chase!!" Nairobi whined feeling her heart race as his feet hit the pavement outside hoping that no car was coming.

Dad! Dad! Bark! Bark! Chase barked as he stopped once he saw a large tinted black Range Rover come down in a quick space.

"The car!!" Yessy yelled in a panic trying to reach him as the vehicle screeched breaking abruptly almost hitting Chase who barked at it.