𝟎𝟗(𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞)

chapter 9
"familiar face"

chris was sat in third period, bored as fuck

chris was sat in third period, bored as fuck. he had nobody in that class at all. not a single soul. not even somebody that he was mutuals with, it was literally a classroom full of strangers. luckily for him though, it was the only class that he was alone in. the best thing about that class was that he was sat at the back so he could sneak his phone and nobody would realise.

the door suddenly opened and the principal was standing there. he tucks his phone away in his pocket quickly as he doesn't want to receive any more detention time as he was only just starting his 3 week long detention for the fight that happened with him and jude. the teacher shushed the students to let the principal talk, "this student will be doing a test in here just for today as he can't seem to behave in his other one, if that's okay with you?" he asks, opening the door a little bit more so the student can walk through the door. he wasn't paying too much attention, but when he glanced over to see who the student was, chris sunk in his seat. it was jude.

"take a seat in the empty chair at the back." the teacher says, pointing at the desk next to chris.

oh fuck

jude follows the teachers finger and notices chris. he pauses for a moment just to look at him for a second. his eye had clearly bruised over, causing him to have a black eye. the closer he got to the back row, the more prominent his black eye got. once he took a seat, he took his test out of his bag along with his pen. the principal finally left the classroom and the teacher began to teach her lesson again where she had left off.

chris began to write what the teacher had set on the board when he can't help but glance over at jude. he was just sat there, not even attempting the test. not surprising at all considering he skips every single class. he's gonna go fucking no where in life, and he can't wait for his down fall if he was being honest. he continued writing when he could feel a small piece of rubber hit his head. he looked up immediately, looking around the room when he saw jude picking at his eraser so he knew it was him, "you're so childish" he whispers, grabbing jude's attention.

"what the fuck are you talking about chris" he says, looking chris up and down in disgust. his face was scrunched up and he was pulling a weird face.

"you're throwing eraser pieces at me, weirdo" replies chris, rolling his eyes. he wasn't about to waste his learning time on talking to jude so he turns away to continue his work when another piece of rubber hits his head, "bro, stop." he whisper shouts, looking at jude who was now smiling from amusement.

"that whole childish thing you said to me earlier, was pretty rich coming from you. weren't you the guy that was mean to me first from the get go? and then told dejah that i was trouble? tut tut chris, that's pretty childish if you ask me?" he mocks, finding amusement in making fun of chris. he was trying to get under chris' skin which was kind of working as chris was growing more and more annoyed as time went on.