𝟎𝟏𝟕(𝐨𝐡)

chapter 17
(oh)

the kiss was sweet and meaningful and chris wanted it to last forever, even despite the taste of alcohol on her lips that he hated the taste of

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

the kiss was sweet and meaningful and chris wanted it to last forever, even despite the taste of alcohol on her lips that he hated the taste of. somehow she made it taste nice, or maybe it's just the fact that it's her. when dejah pulled away she opened her eyes to be met with chris' as he plants one last small kiss on her lips once more before smiling. "so is that a yes? you're gonna reconsider?" he laughs, taking a closer look at dejahs face. she seemed confused. "what's wrong?" he asks, instantly growing sad.

dejah struggles to get her words out, "i-i think that was a mistake" she says, beginning to stand up when chris grabs her hand pulling her back down.

"no. don't do this to me." he says angrily. "you don't get to just kiss me and make me think we could be something just for you to leave and say it was a mistake."

dejah licks her lips and furrows her eyebrows, "how could you be so selfish! my whole life you have made me think we could be something just for you to leave, so don't try and say that it's wrong. it was a mistake. everyone makes those." she shouts, yanking her hand away from chris' "especially you." she says before standing up and walking outside.

chris huffs and stands up too, "where are you going?"

"getting some air."

chris looks over to his right to see matt running down the stairs, "we're leaving" he says quickly, heading for the door. chris doesn't even have time to process the last 5 minutes that had just happened so he stands there in shock before nick finally snaps him back in reality.

"cmon, let's go" says nick, tapping chris on the shoulder. the pair run outside and head straight to the car where they all sit in silence. the only thing being heard is the loud music blasting muffled tunes from inside the house. chris looks out of his window to see dejah standing there, stressed. chris wants to yank open his car door and run up to her and hug her, but he knew he couldn't. she had made her decision. she had decided that she didn't want him and chris just had to accept that loss. he felt like shit, and he didn't want to accept it. but he needed too.

matt begins to drive away, catching dejah's attention. she could see the car speeding off and chris making a full turn in his seat to watch dejah while he drives away. "what's.. going on right now." he finally speaks, looking at matt who's driving with watery eyes.

he focuses his eyes on chris for a split second before wiping his tears, "nothing. it's nothing. i just.. needed to get out of there."

chris shakes his head, he knew something was off and he definitely knew matt was lying. he didn't really ask any further questions as he knew he wouldn't get an answer anyways so he thought it was best to leave him be. "and you?" he asks, turning around in his chair to see nick giggling in the back of the car on tiktok.

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄 - 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨 जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें