04. Snowsquall

I remember coming home exhausted before I met her. Now, it's as if I spent no energy at work.

"Hey pretty." She greeted me, smiling.

"Hey." I said as she welcomed my hug.

"Are you tired?" She asked.

"I'm just fine." I said, returning her smile.

After my shower, I came back down, seeing her sitting on the couch.

"Hey." She sat up straight on the couch as I sat next to her.

I had been so eager for her all day; I was dying to get home so I could have time with her. Just being with her made me so happy and feel so relaxed. She was how I healed daily.

She got up and went to get me something to drink; I was so thirsty.

She came back and as I reached for the drink, she pulled back, "I've got you." She giggled.

She held the cup as I drank
She absolutely adored caring for me; I could tell by the smile it gave her.

"Better?" She asked.

"Thank you. Wow." I was so smitten.

She turned and sat back in my lap, forcing us to lay back at an angle. She was so little.

I caressed my hands around her ribs and little belly, forcing her to softly whimper.

"Goodness, my soft little girl." I whispered into her ear.

She giggled, reaching back, caressing my neck as she shivered and flushed with goosebumps.

I whispered, "What do we have here?" I felt her precious goosebumps.

She replied, "A very eager girl." Turning her whimpers to soft moans.

I started kissing her neck, feeling every inch of her torso with the exception of her tits.

"That feels so good, baby." She whispered.

"Yeah? You like that." I asked.

"Baby?" She whimpered cautiously.
"May I open my legs a little?"

"I would love that. Please do". I assured her.

I looked down over her shoulder and watched her slowly open her legs. She just held her hands on her inner upper thighs, helping hold her legs open. Such a flexible little girl.

"You're marvelous, angel." I moaned.

She started swirling her hips, deepening her moans. She never touched her pussy or around it. It seemed she was so sensitive that her legs were aching to be held open. I began to smell her pussy, the sweetest most inviting smell.

"I smell that little pussy, baby." I whispered, breathing into her ear.

She giggled, "Yeah? You like that?"

I heard her pussy begin to squish as she pulsated from her pussy begging to be stretched. I can't even imagine how tight she is going to be, and how tight her little cherry is.

"May I tickle a little, baby?" She asked anxiously.

Hearing her ask me to do these things just melted me. It absolutely melted my soul.

"Yeah, I want to hear how wet that little pussy is." I whispered.

I heard her finger slip between her lips as I heard her cum mix with her finger.

She shrieked a deep breath in, "Oh my gosh!" She nearly yelled as she looked up into my eyes, overwhelmed by how sensitive she was.

"It's ok baby. It's ok." I calmed her.
"Just go slow."